• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was roleblocked by the event yesterday so his return is probably a passive, that said I see no reason not to keep him roleblocked indefinitely though.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
iirc the win-con of the true spiderman necessitates MJ being alive, so presumably storm thinks something has happened to your role with her death.

Ah. Well, with my motivation achieved, I now just have the normal town wincon and nothing about mj. If I hadn't achieved motivation, you would be correct. But I have and MJ is nowhere in the standard town wincon.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i'll believe it at least until storm offers something more concrete

there are many people who make better lynches today anyways, i can't see you ever being today's lynch.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Unvote

Pardon me folks, but it's just rude to vote another spider from under the mask.

i'll believe it at least until storm offers something more concrete

there are many people who make better lynches today anyways, i can't see you ever being today's lynch.
So many better lynches.
SMS we need to kill 14 times.
Fred can't be lynched from what I've gathered
CL keeps coming back, but there is rumour that he's bluffing about being able to do it a second time
PK is probably killable
And probably at least one other guy, but let's not be too jumpy on people about it. Finding who has the presumed gaunt item would be good, if we take that to be a half truth used to perpetuate a lie.

I'm very thankful that Zinger decided to hold off on killing off Ezlo until after my ability to come back resolved. I could only do that while MJ was alive, so if I die again I'm gone for good.

I'm very thankful that Zinger decided to hold off on killing off Ezlo until after my ability to come back resolved. I could only do that while MJ was alive, so if I die again I'm gone for good.
That checks out. Welcome back, sorry about the being dead thing.

By the way, I was the original green spider (could still be if I wanted to, but that seems pretty pointless at this time). I'm not the green spider who just posted that vote, though.

Ragnarokio

that was clearly storm

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
So my thinking is this:
Spiderman lost Mary Jane. So i was thinking " well Gwen Stacy could substitute in in a pinch" but shes dead too.

IF ANYONE IS BLACK CAT COME FORWARD SO I CAN FIGURE SOMETHING OUT

but Spider man is going to get dark or side with Jackal Soon. I can feel it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom