• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Spider man achieved their motivation. All is spiders know that everything changes when that happens. I have no reason to believe your doing anything other than trolling and you've been doing that since the beginning.

Vote: Storm

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Spider man achieved their motivation. All is spiders know that everything changes when that happens. I have no reason to believe your doing anything other than trolling and you've been doing that since the beginning.

Vote: Storm
Who are you again? Oh right. The Green Goblin. Shut up

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Youre being unnecessarily rude too. Voting someone without provocation just because theyre being annoying. Isnt being annoying what Spider-man does?

Princess Abigail

Wait I'm the green goblin? **** awesome when do I get those powers. Someone quick alert Zinger I need my powers

...I've voted no one today.

Are you maybe having trouble keeping people straight? Should I go update the nice list Ex made and post it again? Cause if it helps, I will.

So many better lynches.
SMS we need to kill 14 times.
Do you have any ideas on how to do so without wasting 14 days?

Fred can't be lynched from what I've gathered
The only reason he's unlynchable from what I've noticed is because of his ability to block at the very least 2 of his votes, with the addition to a good size threshold

CL keeps coming back, but there is rumour that he's bluffing about being able to do it a second time
PK is probably killable
And probably at least one other guy, but let's not be too jumpy on people about it. Finding who has the presumed gaunt item would be good, if we take that to be a half truth used to perpetuate a lie.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Isn't there someone that can look into this "other guy"?

Vote Silverfish

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i think storm's just enjoying getting into character

i wouldn't take anything they say too seriously

Do you have any ideas on how to do so without wasting 14 days?

The only reason he's unlynchable from what I've noticed is because of his ability to block at the very least 2 of his votes, with the addition to a good size threshold

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Isn't there someone that can look into this "other guy"?

Vote Silverfish
I'm working on all these things, but it's hard. Fred also did imply that exactly nothing would happen if he was lynched. Implying he wouldn't be lynched.

Also, what's your reasoning for voting you friendly neighbourhood not a clone town spiderman, Mr. Porker?

Princess Abigail

That part was directed to Hapi
I'd argue voting the known Spider-Man is reason enough. But actively trolling and hiding behind lol I'm Spider-Man this is how Spider-Man is. Isn't exactly helping your case in my book. To me your just a distraction and we don't need those right now.

I'm working on all these things, but it's hard. Fred also did imply that exactly nothing would happen if he was lynched. Implying he wouldn't be lynched.

Also, what's your reasoning for voting you friendly neighbourhood not a clone town spiderman, Mr. Porker?
Just to pressure some answers.

Also, I could imply that it may be hard to lynch as well, but would that be believable? I hardly if at all doubt it. Just because Fred says so, I'm taking it with a grain of salt.

Just to pressure some answers.

Also, I could imply that it may be hard to lynch as well, but would that be believable? I hardly if at all doubt it. Just because Fred says so, I'm taking it with a grain of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom