• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
You mean this guy, right?

latest

He probably means Dexter Douglas.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Unvote

Vote: SMS

I'm fine with the SMS lynch. Were you in funnier's group chat, hapi? if so can you tell us what our understanding of SMS' role is like?

Assuming SMS has a normal threshhold we need one more vote to lynch him (i can put 3 more down when its time to hammer). It might be worth pushing him to 9 votes before the next vote count though, just in case his threshhold is higher

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
in fact we could test that right now if we get one more vote and we're fine with the day ending early in the event that his threshhold is just 9. I'll place my votes and then unvote, and if 9 votes is enough to lynch him then zinger will end the day, otherwise we'll know we need more.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Unvote

Vote: SMS

I'm fine with the SMS lynch. Were you in funnier's group chat, hapi? if so can you tell us what our understanding of SMS' role is like?

Assuming SMS has a normal threshhold we need one more vote to lynch him (i can put 3 more down when its time to hammer). It might be worth pushing him to 9 votes before the next vote count though, just in case his threshhold is higher

I was not in Funniers group chat. My connections with min and Ex were seperate. I was not given very much info either.

Ragnarokio

if either rubik or silver wants me to vote SMS to test his threshhold then i'll do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom