• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Without Zelda...

Z

zeldamasterswor

Imagine that there was no character called Zelda in the TLOZ games:huh:. What do you think they would be called?
e.g
The Legend of Sheik...
The Legend of Mido...

You get the idea. Discuss

The Hyrule Phantasy. (Just replace Hyrule with some other place for MM's Termina and Etc.) The English version of the first Zelda game is called "The Legend of Zelda", but the original Japanease one is called "The Legend of Zelda: The Hyrule Phantasy". Also, Link's Awakening did not have Zelda, but it was called "The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening". (And do not even bother saying she in in there trough Marin.) So, it would still be called the same thing.

FlatxSharp

Music to last through the ages
Anything. Any name of a character that isn't Link. You can't have the Legend of Link, you just cant...it's too easy, and too satisfying.
The legend of Navi.
The legend of Ganondorf
The legend of the kid who sits on a stump and plays a flute to all the little forest creatures.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Well, if you were the director of the series and there was no Zelda, then I'm pretty sure you could call it whatever you would like to call it.
I think it probably would have been called The Hyrule *Fantasy aswell, and then using the same secondary titles after that.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Trying to be creative and original, while keeping the secondary titles the same I would probably call it "The Hero of Legend" "Legendary" or keep it simple and just do what the name of this forum implies, take out Zelda and call it "The Legend."

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Well...

Garfield Minus Garfield exists!

First of all, if Link is not saving Zelda, is he saving some other soveriegn? Otherwise, I suppose he is just saving his country.

I would call the series (minus Zelda unless you're going to do a comedy thing like the G minus G ) "Hyrule Fantasy." It would be the Hyrule Fantasy series.

Which... would run into its own problems as soon as Link landed in Termina, or Holodrum, or Labrynna...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom