• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Wii Speculation is Correct?

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
There has been a lot of small tidbits of information released concerning the next Zelda title for the Nintendo Wii. It has been stated on numerous occasions that Zelda Wii will be featured at E3 2010. Additionally, some analysts are predicting that Zelda Wii will be available by the end of 2010.

During a recent interview with Eiji Aonuma, he briefly discussed some of the speculation that has been going on, concerning the only piece of Zelda artwork that we currently have of the upcoming Legend of Zelda for the Nintendo Wii. Here is what Aonuma had to say.

You will have to wait until next year when we can elaborate on this and many other things. But what I can tell you is that yes I have read some of the speculation, and some of it is right! That is all I can say at the moment.

So many teasers as of late and I really think Nintendo should be hush about Zelda Wii. While Spirit Tracks has been getting hyped up a lot, I think a lot of these small mentions of Zelda Wii are deterring fans from Spirit Tracks a bit. Especially the Zelda gamers out there who are fans of console Zelda games much more than handheld titles.

Sources: Official Nintendo Magazine, IGN, Gamasutra

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

We finally get more on it. Not much, but it's still worth while.

Can't wait till E3 this coming year! :D

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I definitely agree with you on the hype. While it's exciting to hear about Zelda Wii, Spirit Tracks definitely needs to be released first. It's poor marketing on Nintendo's part.

P

pickle962

Nintendo seriously should shut up about zelda wii between now and E3 2010. It's nice to hear a bit about the game, but still. All the hype about it is pretty much overkill in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom