• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Pokemon?

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
1G: Porygon ^_^
2G: Sudowoodo
3G: Deoxys/Rayquaza
4G: Riolu
5G: Electross

BTW, type Rayquaza into google translate (english to japanese) click on read phonetically and laugh at the stupid translation!!!

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
I have so many... but if I had to pick one over all, it's Arcanine.
As for the others...

GenI, Arcanine
GenII, Raikou
GenIII, Sableye
GenIV, Infernape
GenV, Reshiram

Types...
Normal, Bouffalant
Grass, Venusaur
Fire, Arcanine
Water, Gyarados
Electric, Raikou
Fighting, Machamp or Emboar
Flying, Tornadus
Rock, Aerodactyl
Ground, Marowak
Steel, Scizor
Bug, Scyther
Poison, Toxicroak
Psychic, Deoxys or Hypno
Dark, Sableye
Ghost, Sableye
Ice, Jynx or Weavile
Dragon, Garchomp

Zorato

"Frocobo says die!"
My favorite happens to be Torterra, I used it once I got platinum, Named it, and got it to lvl 100 legitimately. Then I traded him over to a friend ( Not my friend anymore ) so that I could start the game over. I challenged him to a competitive battle and crushed him with only my Quilava and watched him release my Torterra before my eyes. :(

It's a tie between Heracross and Scrafty. They both look awesome, with Heracross' odd yet fearsome horn, and Scrafty's shedded shell worn like a gangster's hoodie. They can both smash just about everything (including Psychic, a tough type to pin down), and they fit into teams like a new pair of sweatpants.
Runner-up: Muk. First of all, a living pile of sludge? Awesome. Most Poison-types are mocked and frowned upon, but Muk can be raised good enough to sweep Lance's whole team in Gold and Silver. Yeah sure, Porygon can learn a bunch of those moves too, but Muk has the stats of a legendary compared to Porygon.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
1G: Rapidash
2G: Espeon
3G: Absol (My overall favorite)
4G: Luxray (Probably my least favorite Gen)
5G: Tie between Zebstrika and Braviary

My favorite legendary would be Mew or Lugia.

Each generation will have my favorite regular Pokemon and my favorite legendary.

Gen I: Raichu; Mewtwo
Gen II: Blissey; Lugia
Gen III: Flygon; Groudon
Gen IV: Empoleon; Uxie
Gen V: Serperior; Reshiram

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My favorite Pokemon is the Chikorita family. Adorable little creatures, I even nicknamed my first Chikorita "Little Cucumber". I love Chikorita, it's almost like a crazed love. xD

Besides Chikorita though, I also like Jolteon, Espeon, Eevee, and Flareon. Oh, and the original three starters plus Pikachu.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Just so we are clear,this is EK's brother. My favorites are my level 100 Tentacruel, level 100 Roselia,level 100 Dodrio and any legend I can get.Preferably Arceus and Darkrai, if they would hold an EVENT ALREADY!!!!!(gasp,gasp) EK's are Sceptile and Swampert, especially when they're teamed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom