• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Bucket List

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Since I would not like to die anytime soon, i'm going to make a list of what i'd like to achieve by the time I kick the bucket;

Have a family (wife, kids, grandkids)
Get a good job and retire comfortably
Travel to every continent at least once
Live in a foreign country for a few months/extended period
Go skydiving
Go deep sea diving
Have a group of dependable, fun, long term friends who arent afraid to try something new
Finish school/university with good qualifications
Settle on a career (need to do this one soon. I can't keep settled on a career idea)
Go to a protest
Meet my idols
Write a book
Write a biography
Go on a long journey, on foot/bike with supplies and friends.
Buy a house
Audition for an acting role in a movie/huge theatrical performance
Go to conventions (Anime, games...)
Attend E3
Climb a mountain
Make huge lifestyle changes (vegetarianism)

And finally, live to 90+

I know they seem like pretty stupid goals, but that list will grow and shorten. I am determined to do all of these things sometime. :)

MrLuigi

Theorist
Build a tower and lock myself in it for 1000 years them come out and get my groove on.

jugglaj91

I am me....
I would like to have a family. But aside from that I just want to succeed and see where life takes me. I am not much of a dreamer but I would like to visit Nintendo at some point though.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Hmm....I want to....

Get married, have kids, grandkids, nieces and nephews - I want a biiig family! :D
Go to a good university and get a good job (I want to be a paediatrician)
Go sky-diving!
Have a day where I am sat down by a river, under a tree, writing and sat with my loved one (boyfriend/husband/best friend) and just generally relax and let my imagination fly.
Travel the world
Write a book (or more)
Learn how to draw better
Go to a high school reunion
Meet someone famous
Be a bridesmaid at a wedding
Take some amazing pictures with a good camera
Start a roleplay group
Overcome my fears
Run up an escalator the wrong way
Climb a really tall tree
Learn how to moon walk
Complete all the Zelda series
Jump off the high board at the pool
Sledge down the highest hill in town at full speed and try not to get stuck upside down in a tree like last time XD
Get a triforce tattoo
Learn how to bend over into a crab backwards without hitting my head on the floor XD
Play the bagpipes
Get better at the flute
Pass all my exams
Learn to cook really well
Meet up with old friends
Adopt a unicorn
Train a dragon
Walk around the city with a sign saying: YOU LOST THE GAME
Pull a really good prank on someone
Master the skills of a ninja
Get a hole-in-1 in golf
Breath fire
Find the most mean, annoying, idiotic girl in the school when she is older and rub in her face that I have a good life now and she is living in a cardboard box! (When I'm grown up)
Learn how to use Photoshop really well
Explode a microwave using a marshmellow
Be on TV
Kayak down a waterfall
Have the most amazing wedding
DISCO!!!!!!
Discover something that does't exist
Start something funny
Do a Vlog.

So if I die tomorrow....I fail.

Claire

The Geekette
I never really made a bucket list, but I'm sure I can come up with a few things off the top of my head and my reasoning for putting them on my "list." Personally, I feel things should be realistic and obtainable. There are all sorts of little things I think it'd be neat to do, but for now I'll stick to the things that matter the most to me that I feel will, eventually, be achieved or can be.

- Marry my best friend and start our family
- Continue my education as I grow
- Make a positive impact while I'm here

I am happy with my life and there would be tons of interesting things I'd enjoy doing like seeing a solar eclipse and learning to play the kantele, but the ones I've listed are the most important to me and come first.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I don't have a formal list either, but I'd love to explore (and photograph) as much of the world as possible! I'd also like to hang out with the friends (online friends included) I have scattered across the globe. Other than that, I wan to live my life to the fullest :)

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Lol, mine is huge. xD And aww Claire, you want to marry your best friend? Aww. And DissapearingMist good luck with your photography! :)

Reading these lists put me in such a good mood. Thanks guys.

As for me, being as young as I am, I don't really know. I've always wanted to be places though. The Amazon, Egypt, London, Paris, for particular places. For unparticular places, Australia, Asia, Africa, far up North, at the top of a tall mountain, and another jungle besides the Amazon. I hope that these locations I want to visit are just the start of a long bucket list that I'll develop over the years.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
I haven't really given it too much thought seeing as I'm only a senior in high school, but I'll post some general things I know I'd like to do in my lifetime.

General:

- Get married, have children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren.
- Live to see said great-grandchildren. (Actually, not that important, but it would be nice.)
- Excel in whatever career path I choose for myself, and love doing it. (Semi-undecided career-wise.. I should get on that.)
- Do God's will.

More Specific(Mostly realistically achievable in my lifetime):

- Design a video game.
- Climb a mountain that's over 14,000 ft. high.
- Learn to cook good inside-out pizzas.
- Go hang-gliding.
- Stay overnight in a supposedly haunted hotel room.
- Stay overnight in a castle.
- Go to the World Soccer Cup at least once.
- Design a big house for myself to retire/live in.
- Go on the world's fastest roller coaster.
- Go spelunking.
- Become fluent in one other language.
- Write a book.
- Go fishing, and actually catch fish.
- Positively affect someone's life in a major way.

Now, here are some things I'd like to do, some of which are perhaps unrealistic.

More Specific(Some obviously less likely to occur, some borderline unlikely):

- At the very least, visit outer space, if not live there. Perhaps even Mars or The Moon. (See, I told you some of these wouldn't be likely. :P)
- Become fluent in several languages.
- Host foreign exchange students, couchsurfers, perhaps even take in a homeless person, or disaster refugees. (Haha, wouldn't exactly work with me living in space, huh?)
- See the world, or at least a part of it that's outside my country.
- Retire/live in self-designed house mentioned before. (If built, preferably in a secluded area.)
- Go on a huge shopping spree in a giant mall with friends/family.
- Train a hawk. (Do falconry.)
- Visit several historical sites around the world, both well-known and relatively unknown.
- Visit several natural wonders around the world, both well-known and relatively unknown.
- Positively affect more than one person's life in a major way.

I'm probably leaving a good deal off, but this seems a good amount for now... :sweat:

Hm... lets see:

Have a baby (with my boyfriend)
Learn and speak Japanese fluently
Make a Manga book with my best friend
Play Professional Volleyball
Go Skydiving
Move to Europe

Hm... not much that I want to do with my life. :(

i havent really made a bucket list because i like to "live in the moment" but ill make one here and now
get married have kids grow old
go skydiving
go bungee jumping
get high speed internet and play xbox live till im blue in the face
set my goal in life then accomplish it
have fun
try to get along with my father
collect everything zelda related fan or official wise
keep my dogs from barking while im trying to sleep
(inappropriate but necessary) GET LAID!!!
that's all i can think of at the moment...

I really don't have a bucket list but this is what I can thin of that would be on my bucket list.

Go skydiving once, just once.(I had an english teacher for one semester that was almost killed in a skydiving accident)
Climb K2(Second tallest mountain on the Earth, suppose to be harder than Everest)
Climb all 53 14ers in my homestate of Colorado(Have currently climbed two, Mt. Harvard and Mt. Democrat)
Do a nighttime hike of Mt. Princeton and see my hometown at night.
Bowl a 300 game in bowling.
Graduate college with a gpa of 3.7 or higher(This will take a lot of studying)
Raft down Numbers and survive.(Numbers is an extremely dangerous rapid about 30 miles south of where I live. About every summer one or two people are killed when trying to go down that rapid. Usually a class 5 and closed when the Arkansas river is high)

Thats really about it. As you can tell I am an outdoorsman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom