• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Will You Get the New Ocarina of Time?

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I basically have to if I want to beat all the Zelda games. I don't have any method of getting a game N64 down. I do own a Gamecube, meaning I could get Master Quest or the Collector's Edition, but my chances of going to a store that sells past generation games is very slim, about 3 out of 365 days a year. I lack WiFi access, depriving me of getting OoT for the Wii's Virtual Console. Buying it online via Amazon or eBay is just an absolute no, seeing as my family wouldn't approve of it. No "Best Game Ever" for me. I'm so buying Ocarina of Time the day it's remake is released for the 3DS.

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
No, I'm not going to buy it. I'm sorry, but I just can't imagine OoT on a portable system. I think it would kind of ruin it. UNLESS... they improved the graphics. Then, it would be worth it in spades.

Kybyrian

No, I'm not going to buy it. I'm sorry, but I just can't imagine OoT on a portable system. I think it would kind of ruin it. UNLESS... they improved the graphics. Then, it would be worth it in spades.

They are improving the graphics. You aren't going to see a Twilight Princess style, heavens no, but they've improved them somewhat. That doesn't really matter to me, though. I'm just looking forward to whatever new stuff they may throw at us. I already have like... 4 copies of Ocarina of Time, 3 on different systems. I guess that's a little much and maybe I don't need another one, but I'm going to get it anyway. It will be the only good game on the 3DS for a while. If they throw in some new stuff... I'm a happy man.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
If you trade in your DSi XL at GameStop, you can get a $100 credit towards a new 3DS. But you need to hurry, because I'm not sure when that offer ends.
Or, you can sell it yourself and get $150-$200 back.
Just saying, GameStop ONLY EVER has good deals when they're saleing used games (not selling, but saleing, as in selling them on sale). Other than that, GameStop rips you off on everything you can ever hope to buy, sell, or trade there. Seriously, we have 2 GameStops here in my local mall and about 5 more in town, and they are all more expensive than a single other local game store. I suppose if you live in such a small town that you ONLY have GameStop, that is your only option, but you can still sell it yourself. Plus, I've never heard of a town with a GameStop but without a Walmart.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I recently bought The Legend of Zelda: Collectors edition, for the Gamecube, and I don't own, and don't intend on buying a 3DS anytime soon, sooooo... Yeah, not gonna buy it, but I wish I could, it looks so cool... $250 is just too expensive for a handheld I find.

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
I've put in a pre-order so, needless to say that I will be?

I really need something to play on the 3DS, it's just sitting around at the moment.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Originally, I wasn't planning on it since I already enjoyed the game enough on the Virtual Console and the added bonus of just new controls and graphics didn't immediately sell me (was I the only one who didn't hate the switching to and from the Iron Boots in the Water Temple?), but as time passed the game scored more and more points with me with all the new information and stuff until finally, I was all "Eh, I really like the game, and it seems to add enough good stuff so why not?" and decided to pre-order it.

Unfortunately, though, I haven't gone to Gamestop yet to do so but I'm hoping to do it soon.

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
I will get it, but it may not be when it comes out. I will have to buy the 3DS as well, so that will be $300 bucks.

A

alexed2

I will if I get a 3DS. But 250 bucks is gonna have to fall outta my a** or something.

C

celtics_warrior

No I will not be getting OOT 3d but it looks fun! :zelda: :) :ganondorf:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom