• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wii Online Lag?

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I've noticed a lot of people on many different websites complaining about lag during Goldneye's online mode. Honestly I haven't had very much trouble with lag.:D

I think it is the only person who sees the lag is the person with slow internet, because, I've noticed the only time I start to lag is when 4 or 5 other people are on the internet at my house. Also I haven't had ANY trouble with lag in Mario Kart Wii.:D But Super Smash Bros. Brawl is riddled with lag.:dry:

Any observations?

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I've noticed a lot of people on many different websites complaining about lag during Goldneye's online mode. Honestly I haven't had very much trouble with lag.:D

I think it is the only person who sees the lag is the person with slow internet, because, I've noticed the only time I start to lag is when 4 or 5 other people are on the internet at my house. Also I haven't had ANY trouble with lag in Mario Kart Wii.:D But Super Smash Bros. Brawl is riddled with lag.:dry:

Any observations?

I think it's just the player with poor interent. I haven't experienced any lag on the Wii ever, and when I play on XBOX LIVE and people always complain that they are lagging and trying to blame me for the bad internet when yet, I am not lagging. Just them.

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
I always get a lot of lag for Brawl, so slow that it's pretty much impossible to play, but all of my other games are completely fine. It's strange. :/

Kazumi

chagy
Wait, people actually play Wii games online? Wow. Crazy. I don't mean to be a jerk or hate on Nintendo, but I rarely play online on the Wii simply because either no one is playing, I can't find a match because of poor matchmaking, or it's way to laggy. I've only found a random match in Brawl once or twice, and all of those times it was to laggy to be enjoyable. When I tried to play Tatsunoko VS Capcom with Axle a while back, it was unplayable it was so laggy. Modern Warfare Reflex works pretty well, but there are so many hackers it's not even fun. The only game on Wii that I have actually even slightly enjoyed online is Mario Kart Wii, and even then it is riddled with hackers because Nintendo can't update the game with bugfixes. Also not that many people play MKWii online anymore.

I know that it's not my internet, as I get a really fast and steady connection on PC and I do lots of PC gaming and even host servers and I rarely have a shred of problems. I know that's probably not a very good comparison. I guess I'll have to see how well an Xbox 360 does once I get one.

I rarely lag on Mario Kart Wii, and I've never lagged on Goldeneye. The only Mario Kart lag I've had is the delay lag.

Wait, people actually play Wii games online? Wow. Crazy. I don't mean to be a jerk or hate on Nintendo, but I rarely play online on the Wii simply because either no one is playing, I can't find a match because of poor matchmaking, or it's way to laggy. I've only found a random match in Brawl once or twice, and all of those times it was to laggy to be enjoyable. When I tried to play Tatsunoko VS Capcom with Axle a while back, it was unplayable it was so laggy. Modern Warfare Reflex works pretty well, but there are so many hackers it's not even fun. The only game on Wii that I have actually even slightly enjoyed online is Mario Kart Wii, and even then it is riddled with hackers because Nintendo can't update the game with bugfixes. Also not that many people play MKWii online anymore.

I know that it's not my internet, as I get a really fast and steady connection on PC and I do lots of PC gaming and even host servers and I rarely have a shred of problems. I know that's probably not a very good comparison. I guess I'll have to see how well an Xbox 360 does once I get one.

Mariokart with hackers??? never experienced both that and lag :) Goldeneye only lags when I have a poor connection.

I dont have lag in brawl unless someone in my house starts streaming something like youtube.

Other than that, Brawl and my other games don't lag much if at all.

I should note that I only play using friends codes, not random because there's always someone with a crappy connection that lags the match.

I have also never played a hacker in Mario Kart, Brawl, etc.

I have heard stories of people getting banned because of hacks online though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom