• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is the Cutest Character in TP?

H

HaLink

In Twilight Princess it is good graphics, there are also many cute characters, but who is the cutest?:dry:
It can be both boy or girl!:D
bestnew_midna2--article_image.jpg

http://thewiiremedia.revolutionreport.net/games/1/5291.jpg

R

Ragdoll

Nobody replied? Hell yeah! I am the first!
But I have no idea.
Maybe Princess Agitha?

agitha.png

Wow.. the picture is bigger than I expected.

C

Carben

Wait... wasn't there a thread similar to this?

I would have to agree with Ragdoll. Agitha is strange and adorable in a awkward way. Although her odd phrases when presenting to her a Golden Bug do get disturbing after a while.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Agitha, Malo and Midna, hands up:P
~
Agitha really looks like a princess
malo is so adorable, smart and cute
and midna... well, I don't have to say any reasons, just look at her

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
well there isn't a lot of choice, the girl who was investigating the Snowpeak region wasn't much of a looker, I would have liked to have seen Link work alongside some of those characters especially a cute girl. Telma was scary, and the Zora queen was a Zora! Princess Agitha seemed really young, maybe Link doesn't care...

If I had to choose it would be the girl from the fishing area. She's not the most beautiful but her personality makes up for that. She seems cheerful and fun loving, relaxed (the girl can fish! you gotta chill out when u fish..) and interesting (she made roalgoal...). Plus that fishing hole is prime real estate. I wouldn't mind living there at all, letting the seasons pass by... hmmm

H

HaLink

I think Link is the cutest...
zeldatp_2.jpg

But Midna is also very cute... Princess Agithta mabye...

Nye Pendragon

derparific
I found Agitha to be really adorible. <3
She's just so awkward and naive... it's precious~
I liked her reactions whenever I gave her Bugs. She got so excited. : D

P

PrinceRalis

Overall, I'd have to go with the Zora that guides you down the river, and says that Iza is mean to her. [CURSE YOU IZA! WHY WOULD ANYONE BE MEAN TO A ZORA!?] But, I agree with Raven, too. I liked Hena. Though in my opinion, she was beautiful and I liked her personality. She's so relaxed, and into fishing.
But, I thought Zelda kinda hot, too. I'm surprised that nobody mentioned her.

P

PrinceRalis

Oh yeah, I forgot, but I think Agitha is a freak! Especially when you talk to her when you have bugs, but say no, you don't have bugs, and then just leave, before Link completely opens the door, she says: "I know you have bugs", in an evil little whisper.

Z

ZeldaGamerGirl

:lol: Fairly Obviously choice But I think Link is totally cute <3 hehe Crushes on video Game characters FTW

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom