• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Transformation Would You Want?

Tictalk

Anouki
In Majoras mask you could be a zora, deku, or a goron. But if you could add a race to be what would you want? Gerudo, sheikah, what would you want? And if you could be any race from legend of zelda in real life, beside hylian, what would you be? I'd be a deku :deku:

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Hm... trying to think of a race... I think they really picked the best races when picking those three. The Zoras are my favorite and in real life I'd want to be a Zora. They are awesome :)

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Ever since I played OoT on the N64, mybfavorite species has been the Sheikah. Shadow has been their theme, but they'rr not evil. I love Sheik's fighting style in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Although, I could do without this. . .

Shiek: RRRIIIIIIPPP!! Activating totally helpless, annoying Princess Mode !!

AustinFox33

The Last Kilgannon
Definitley a Zora. Theyre sleek, elegant, beautiful, with a highly developed society. Plus being able to swim fast and endlessly like they do would be freeing.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I would totally be a Zora, they are extremely beautiful and elegant. I have always lived near a body of water, so I have been swimming my whole life so being a Zora would be a dream come true. Also Zora are very friendly but royal race.

L

Linkmeister

i would love to be a zora. i love to swim and being able to breath underwater and all that would be awesome :)

LordKorloros

Jared Moore
I would be either an Ikana or a Darknut. Ikana, because they are the best soldiers hands down. Darknut, because I love the notion of stomping around in huge armor and looking badass with my giant sword and shield.

I guess I'd be a Sheikah. They are my favorite race in Zelda, because it seems like many of them are the silent type (like myself), since their fighting style appears to be based on ninja arts and assassination techniques, which is cool.

Oh, and I think it would be cool if Link could transform into a Sheikah, or at least have a Sheikah-based tunic or something...:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom