• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Game Should I Get?

Kirino

Tatakae
I have 1200 points left on my wii shop channel, and i'm trying to decide between 4 games.

Super Mario 64
Super Metroid
Yoshi's Story

Which game do you think I should get?

Last edited:

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I would recommend Super Mario 64 1 of the greatest Mario games made.
I would also recommend SS Bros but only if you want the original because you couldn't get on N64 or can't find it for a cheap price and still own a N64.

Last edited:

Beeker

Wild Card
Hmmm... I haven't played all of these games but I know a bit about them ^^

If you like platforming and exploring, I would get Super Metroid or Super Mario 64. Super Metroid i still have to play, but Super Mario 64 has a lot to do in it, and some very fun levels.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
I would actually go with Super Metroid, because it a is a very eerie game with a very heavy atmosphere that can either haunt you or make you excited to go kill some aliens. The game also has some great music, the sense of exploration is very immense, similar to the original Legend of Zelda and A Link to the Past. One thing I caution you about the game is the difficulty, it can be very challenging at times for a newer gamer, also for newer gamers I would recomend a walkthrough. So happy gaming and enjoy your Wii Points.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I would go for Super Mario 64 or Super Metroid, if you can get Super Smash Bros Brawl, this isn't a much point in getting Super Smah Bros 64. Yoshi's Story is a really different game but it isn't as good as other Yoshi games.

MrLuigi

Theorist
Yoshi's Story has amazing replay value. In order here's a list of my favorite games of which you listed:

Yoshi's Story
Smash Bros.
Mario64.

I haven't played Super Metroid though.

squadala

I don't like you either
Defidentaly Super Metroid. That game has a lengthy story and excellent 100% challenge. Mario 64 is also a very good choice. Excellent replay value and intuitve levels. Super Smash Bros. is the trird choice. Its a classic but if you have a more recent title, that game is constatly overuled. Then last Yoshis Story. I personally hate this game. Goofy graphics, music, and level design. The only reason I would get it would be to have a complete library.

Super Metroid all the way, brudda. If you enjoy games like Megaman or Castlevania, Super Metroid is far up your alley. The game is not linear (except for the intro and conclusion) which makes for a great exploration game, as well as the most replay value ever due to having a lot of different weapons, some of which cause others to be inaccessible if you get one. If you like Melee and/or Brawl, SSB64 is a great game. It may be similar, but it's different enough to make for a very fun party-fighter. Super Mario 64 is... great. It's the best 3D Mario game to date, as it has no gimmicks and has intense replay value with the stars you can collect. Yoshi's Story is an easy platformer for people who have just got into the sidescrolling platformer genre. However, to anyone who's had some experience in the way of 2D platforming, this game is shallow.

Kirino

Tatakae
I already have Melee and Brawl, so I probably won't be getting Smash Bros 64. I'll take it off my list.

jugglaj91

I am me....
I would go for SM64 myself. I am not a Metroid fan to begin with so that cancels that. And I have really yet to play a Yoshi game. Not that I have anything against Yoshi I just rather spend my money on Mario or Zelda lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom