• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oracle Of Seasons/Ages Where Are Holodrum and Labrynna?

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
In the each of the Oracle games we see Link get teleported to a far-away land. These lands are certainly not Hyrule, but we do meet Koume, Kotake, Zelda, Impa, and Ganon. They're all from Hyrule. So where could these lands be? Are they adjacent to Hyrule? Is there any source that reveals the physical location of these lands?

Last edited:

Izagar

Working on a webcomic. :D
There's no real proof of their locations, not even in Hyrule Historia. they must be far because the Triforce needed to warp Link to each of the respective lands.

That's the same as what I think of Subrosia, what SHOULD BE under Holodrum, but there's a Sea there, and the Pirate's Ship is sticking up, not down, while the Temple of Seasons is sunken in lava.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
All that's known about Labrynna and Holodrum's locations are that they're "far away" from Hyrule. There are no other sources.

Somewhere far off, across a large body of water; perhaps west-southwest of the Gerudo desert...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
What makes you say that?

If you're talking to me, it's really all we have to go on. Nintendo hasn't mentioned the Oracles much at all, and they definitely haven't talked about Labrynna/Holodrum's proximity to anywhere.

If you're talking to Wolf, he's making baseless claims because there isn't anything to be said about Labrynna/Holodrum's locations - they're unknown and thus anything can be said.

If you're talking to Wolf, he's making baseless claims because there isn't anything to be said about Labrynna/Holodrum's locations - they're unknown and thus anything can be said.

Oh, Ven... you're such a pseudotroll; picking fights with me every chance you get. Didn't your parents ever teach you to never pick a fight with a wolf, lest you want to get bitten? ;J

What makes you say that?

Disclaimer: I can't speak for everyone else, so stuff, m'kay? Now then... this is simply my take on the location of Labrynna and Holodrum. At the end of the Oracle games (OoX), one might recall seeing Link leaving said places by boat. This appears to coincide with the fact that OoX are regarded as prequels to Link's Awakening, wherein Link is seen floating adrift to some unknown land in what appears to be a stormy sea.

This brings to mind the question: where in Hyrule would one find a sea? Well, if one were to take Skyward Sword into account, a sea once lay in the region where the Gerudo Desert rests as of Twilight Princess. Don't worry, I have not completely lost it... I am aware that the Lanayru Sea, as we'll call it, should have totally dried up by the time the OoX take place on the proverbial "downfall timeline." However, to what extent? Did it totally dry up? We can never know for sure, but would it be farfetched to believe that some portion of it lies beyond the reaches the Gerudo sands (or whatever it has become as of ALttP, since ALttP → OoX → LA)? From this, I surmise that Labrynna and/or Holodrum might very well lay somewhere beyond this point—west-southwest of the Gerudo Desert.

Meh... everyone knows (or should know by now) that I take the majority of geography in the series with a grain of salt. Ven's right. ;j I was just entertaining the thought of there being an answer to this question, when in reality there is none... you know, as opposed to my usual shooting down the theory before even giving it the time of day.

However, if Nintendo et. al. actually tried, I'd like to think that placing Labrynna and/or Holodrum in the location I presented would be (or have been) a great start, given the establishment that Hyrule was once home to a great sea in the distant past...

Last edited by a moderator:

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness

I've tried to include details on what to think about and what to forget. If anybody is confused, tell me exactly what you're confused about and I'll try to answer your question.

Well, I've compared going to Holodrum and Labrynna with going to Termina. In Majora's Mask, Link goes through a tunnel and falls down a very long hole. Somewhere in that tunnel would have to be a warp. You could say that Termina is under Hyrule. But there's just one little big tiny problem: If Hyrule is above Termina, how can there be a sky? I'll make a quick ASCII map of it. I'm using special characters like ¯ (top line), so anybody using a Windows might get something like Ø (zero with a line through it). Also, the forums keep screwing up the map by putting a space in the middle of each line. Just ignore it. I'm tired of trying to fix the problem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Entrance
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~v
/\/\/\_____------____Hyrule Field____/\/\/\/\____------____||||||Lost Woods||||||o|_______/\/\/\/\___-----_____/\/\/\_____------________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| |~long tunnel~~~~~~??????
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| |~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~??????
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| |~~~~~~~~~_________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| |~~~~~~~~|Kore wa~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| |~~~~~~~~|Clock Town~|~~~Termina Field~~~~~|
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| |~~~~~~~~|Desu~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~___| |________|(See below)|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|Link Turns~~~~|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|Into A Deku~~~|~~X Underground
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|And Makes His~|~X Tower Stairs
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|To Town Here~~|X
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

What the heck is "Kore wa Clock Town Desu"?
"Kore" means "this". "Clock Town" is the subject of the sentence. The particle "wa" marks the topic of the sentence, in this case "Clock Town" "Desu" means "is"\"it is". Japanese is spoken in the for of Subject, Object, Verb whereas English is spoken in the form of Subject, Verb, Object. So the sentence "I eat meat" in written in SOV would be "I meat eat". So when you take "Kore wa Clock Town Desu" and inser the words, you get "This Clock Town Is". That doesn't quite sound right. So let's rewrite it in the correct English word order. We get "This is Clock Town". Notice how I left out "wa". "Wa" is just used to mark the topic of the sentence, it has no additional meaning. Congratulations! You just learned some Japanese! Now let's get back on task.

Where the ?????? is where the problem is. If Termina is under Hyrule, then Clock Town, Termina Field, Ikana, everything is be dark because of the shadow of Hyrule. Unless there's a sky under Hyrule.

The same thing goes for Koholint Island. Nobody knows where is it. Let's forget that the island is a dream. For now it's real, just like Hyrule is. The west side of Termina has what appears to be an ocean. I believe that this is where Koholint Island is located:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~~\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~~~~\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Many, Many, Many~~~~~~~~~|~~Koholint~~|~~~~~Many, Many, Many~~~~~~~~~\ Great Bay
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Miles Of Ocean~~~~~~~~~~|~~~Island~~~|~~~~~~Miles Of Ocean~~~~~~~~~~/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\~~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\_____________

Do you see what I mean? Now onto the Oracle games. On the Holodrum and Labrynna map to the south is an ocean. We know that bot are islands because the north section of the map has an ocean far off in the background. We can now assume that these two island are located in the same ocean that Koholint is. Now we need to think about the exact location. Now, forget when the games were made. Let's just focus on the islands.

We know that all three islands are pretty far away from themselves. If they weren't, then you'd be able to see the south Labyrnna beach from the north part of Holodrum. So we could say that Koholink is Japan, Labyrnna is Italy, and Holodrum is the United States. No matter where you are in Japan, you can't see Italy or the US. The same goes if you were in Italy or the US. Now onto mapping!

These are the possible locations for Holodrum and Labyrnna in the same ocean as Koholint:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~~\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~~~~\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~Location~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~1~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\~~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Many, Many, Many Miles Of Ocean~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
~~/~~~~~~~~\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~~\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\
~/~~~~~~~~~~\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~~~~\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/
|~~Location~~|~~~~~Many, Many, Many~~~~~~~~~|~~Koholint~~|~~~~~Many, Many, Many~~~~~~~~~\ Great Bay
|~~~~~2~~~~~~|~~~~~~Miles Of Ocean~~~~~~~~~~|~~~Island~~~|~~~~~~Miles Of Ocean~~~~~~~~~~/ Coast
~\~~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\~~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\
~~\~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/
~~~¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\_____________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Many, Many, Many Miles Of Ocean~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~~\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~~~~\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~Location~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~3~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\~~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is where I get stuck. Unless they release a game that confirms the locations, then we may never know. The game that could have confirmed this would probably have been the lost Oracle game: Mystical Seed Of Courage. If you don't know about the lost Oracle game, I'll quickly explain it.

Shigeru Miyamoto said that he would create three games that would be known as the "Triforce Series." Each game would be about a piece of the Triforce (Power, Wisdom, and Courage), revolving around a Goddess (Din, Nayru, and Farore). Each game would feature different elements of the Zelda series. The Din-Wisdom game would to be puzzle-based, the Nayru-Power game would be action-based. But the bad thing is that the gameplay of the third title (Farore) was never revealed. There would be a theme to each game as well:
1. The Din-Power game had a season theme, the Rod of Seasons would alter the seasons and solve puzzles.
2. The Nayru-Wisdom game featured an item called the Magic Paintbrush, used to solve color-themed puzzles.
3. The Farore-Courage game was to have a theme of time. You would use morning, noon, evening and night to solve puzzles.

These three games were known as the "Mystical Seed Trilogy". Their titles were Mystical Seed Of Power, Mystical Seed Of Wisdom, and Mystical Seed Of Courage.

A new and unique feature of the three games was their ability to be linked together using a password system. However, in the development of the games, the coordination of three games grew way to complex and confusing. To simplify the problem, Mystical Seed Of Courage was cancelled and it reduced the series to just two titles. With the game cancelled, the other two games were then redesigned and renamed. Mystical Seed Of Wisdom was renamed Oracle Of Ages, and it used Courage's time mechanic system. Mystical Seed Of Power was renamed Oracle Of Seasons and it kept it's original season-changing gameplay. Together, they became known as the Oracle series of today. But if you think about it, we are actually playing Mystical Seed Of Courage not Mystical Seed Of Wisdom. If you're confused, then here:

| Original Name | New Name ,,,| Original Game Element | New Game Element ,,,,,,,,,|
| MSO Power,,,,,| Seasons ,,,,| Season-changing ,,,,,,| Season-changing ,,,,,,,,,,|
| MSO Courage,,,| [cancelled] | Time-changing ,,,,,,,,| [cancelled] ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|
| MSO Wisdom,,,,| Ages ,,,,,,,| Color-changing ,,,,,,,| Time-changing (aka Aging) |

But I'm still satisfied with what was released. Here's the known facts about the lost game:
1. Mystical Seed Of Courage was going to feature the Goddess Farore, just like Din's appearance in Oracle Of Seasons, and Nayru's appearance in Oracle Of Ages.
2. This game was to feature time travel, and puzzles involving the time of day.
3. Oracle Of Ages was originally going to feature puzzles involving colors. When The Mystical Seed Of Courage was canceled, Oracle of Ages took the time travel theme.
4. No screenshots of this game exist. So we don't know what it would have looked like.
5. The game would have somehow involved the Book of Secrets.
6. The box was likely going to be green, with the game titled Oracle Of X. The title of the game would probability have been Oracle Of Secrets. Think about it. Oracle of Seasons - Rod Of Seasons, Orackle Of Ages - Harp Of Ages, Oracle Of Secrets, Book Of Secrets.
7. The Triforce of Power would have been split, revealing once again that the Triforce could be split into separate pieces.

This is a lot to handle, right? So I'm going to stop here. Hopefully I didn't make your brain explode. That would be terrible.

Last edited:
I wonder if Link leaving on a boat was included specifically to tie in the Link's Awakening plot. That would be so awesome.

As awesome as it might seem... Unfortunately, it was not. In fact, it's the other way around. HH... or rather, whoever wrote it, simply found the boat scene in LA to be a great part to connect it to the Oracle series. Not only that, but it was not a bad move "continuity-wise", seeing as there are very little inconsistencies to be found between the games (given that LA was all a dream anyway :/). If anything, it's retcon, not a predetermined plot element...

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Still, if they did put that in their during Oracle development, or even just in HH, it's nice to finally see Nintendo trying to connect Zelda's ten thousand dots in a way that's plausible.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Lamentizer said:
What the heck is "Kore wa Clock Town Desu"?"Kore" means "this". "Clock Town" is the subject of the sentence. The particle "wa" marks the topic of the sentence, in this case "Clock Town" "Desu" means "is"\"it is". Japanese is spoken in the for of Subject, Object, Verb whereas English is spoken in the form of Subject, Verb, Object. So the sentence "I eat meat" in written in SOV would be "I meat eat". So when you take "Kore wa Clock Town Desu" and inser the words, you get "This Clock Town Is". That doesn't quite sound right. So let's rewrite it in the correct English word order. We get "This is Clock Town". Notice how I left out "wa". "Wa" is just used to mark the topic of the sentence, it has no additional meaning. Congratulations! You just learned some Japanese! Now let's get back on task.
Ermm what? I don't see how any of this is relevant, maybe its just me.....

Lamentizer said:
The same thing goes for Koholint Island. Nobody knows where is it. Let's forget that the island is a dream For now it's real, just like Hyrule is. The west side of Termina has what appears to be an ocean. I believe that this is where Koholint Island is located:
One cannot simply discount canon information, especially when putting together a theory, of course you can believe as you please but this Island is no more than a dream created by the wind fish
Hyrule Historia said:
Link the Hero, saviour of Hyrule Kingdom, has alone extinguished the world of dream. He sails forth once more. His further whereabouts are unknown.

Lamentizer said:
Well, I've compared going to Holodrum and Labrynna with going to Termina. In Majora's Mask, Link goes through a tunnel and falls down a very long hole. Somewhere in that tunnel would have to be a warp. You could say that Termina is under Hyrule. But there's just one littlebig*tiny problem: If Hyrule is above Termina, how can there be a sky?
Well Termina is stated as being a different world, in other words, it is an parallel dimension. Now there only seems to be one exit/entrance and that is through the lost woods, Link enters this way and he leaves this way, what is beyond remains unknown. Holudrum is a different topic in my opinion, he is transported to a foreign land by what seems to be the Triforce. Now this could in fact be an alternate/parallel world, however at the end it says that Link travelled back by boat to the land of Hyrule. This could imply that these lands are indeed connected to Hyrule or the fact that Link is delusional due to him being un aware of his surroundings.

Like many have said it is hard to even properly speculate the geography of Hyrule, never mind its alternative worlds, foreign lands and such...

Last edited:
Never really thought about it since i really dont like dwelling on the oracle games since i hate them. to me though Holodrum and Labrynna were just outside of the continent which called itself Hyrule, that Link (Alttp, la, OoX) went travelling a fair bit, he isnt the only Link to go travelling either so i just figure theyre outside of Hyrule, i never considered Hyrule to be the whole world, too many things lie against that theory, especially AoL's backstory in which Hyrule shrunk to just a small kingdom. So yeah theyre just landmasses outside of hyrule and i dont think it matters where they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom