• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What's Your Reaction when You First Entered the Forest Temple?

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
Well right when i walked in the music creeped me out, but then right when i saw the temple i was like :O But after a while i got used to the temple and every thing was ok :) yay!

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I didn't have much of a reaction. Yes call me weird but I was like "whatever lets get this over with" I was only like that because I wanted to get to the best temple ever..... The Shadow Temple :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David

But you called me here...
My reaction when I first entered the Forest Temple? Well, I was excited because the music was creepy, yet exciting and I loved the idea of a darker temple that seemed similar, yet harder, to the Great Deku Tree. I was super excited to start my first dungeon as an adult Link too. So, it was a good mix of feelings toward the temple.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Well now that I think of it, Forest Temple was my second favorite temple because its my kind of hangout. I would call up my friends and we could have our own Zelda adventure. I also really enjoyed the music to the temple. I liked it so much that I put it on mt I-pod hahahahah^^!

Hoo boy, the Forest Temple was awesome, especially walking into it the first time. I really liked the Sacred Forest Meadow as Young Link, and it was awesome to revisit it as Adult Link. Then, to find the huge ghostly ruins of some castle or something that I never really looked at the first time there? Whoa! Awesome! "There's nothing so exciting as finding a secret in a well known place", and that's pretty much how I felt on finding the Forest Temple.
I really liked the whole atmosphere of the place, too.

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
I really liked it because it was different, more like an old building like a mansion than a temple. The twisted hallway was my favorite, and my favorite temple feature in OoT.

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
I agree with Ganondorf on the Twisted Hallways...I was all, 'wha..? this...is...COOL! :D"
but besides that, I was kindof creeped out about the Temple when i went through if for the first time... I literally jumped when those dumb Wolfos came out of the ground...then later, they were just annoying... :/

I was confused by the four poes.

I was like Okay...time to continue with the dungeon

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
I first found the music of the temple epic. A bit later on, when I found out the main objective of the dungeon, I thought "cool!" as the idea was pretty unique.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Hands down best temple in OoT, IMO. When I first entered, I just stopped to listen to the music; I think the Forest Temple theme music is beyond fantastic. It's creepy and mysterious, just characterizing the whole temple at once. The wolfos were a bit scary, they jumped out of nowhere. But otherwise, I loved this temple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom