• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Whats Your Future Look Like?

ENA-three!

the man from mars
so whats everyones dream job or what are you trying to be and have a career in? as for me, its being a comic book artist and writer. I also want to be a film maker and script writer. but mainly comic book artist.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I have a few things that I've tossed around.

I want to get a my band rolling and see if we can get out there and make it big in the genre that we play. That'd be awesome but probably won't happen.
I like engineering and stuff and want to major in Electro-Mechanical engineering
I'd kinda like to be a writer.

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
I want to be married, continue college, get my degree in computer science, and find a job in my career. I just want to be able to do things I couldnt ,growing up.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
I've always wanted to be a writer. This hasn't changed in all my years of life. I've stuck with it ever since I learned how to read and write.

Also, I'm hoping to be unmarried and maybe living in the New England area.

I'm actually working on a couple of my dreams currently. I'm working on becoming a veterinarian. And in the process of owning a home :) currently lookin a few homes searching for the right one.

the few dreams that are left an still working up to is having a farm, with sheep, cows, pigs and horses.
and becoming a mother <3

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
i either want to be back in the navy or a cop..
i want to be married and have a rotwiler.. named cheyanne jr.. And children.. i want children! not a matter of if for me it's more of a matter of when..

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
I'd like to do something that isn't too stressful or boring, that pays enough to make ends meet and then some, that involves little to no interaction, and of course that I enjoy. Of course, that probably won't happen because of the world we live in and all, but it's nice to dream on when the world is such a bleak and disappointing place isn't it?

Honestly though, I have no idea what I'll do in the future or what will become of me. Maybe I'll end up actually making decent money and living a reasonably content life; maybe I'll end up getting some low-wage jobs at supermarkets that just pay the bills; maybe I'll become a serial killer. Who the hell knows?

I'd like to go into animation, and stuff like that. Hm, I've always been curious if a 3D animated Zelda movie would be good ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom