• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Zelda Character is Most Like You?

M

MatthewCampbell

Hello everyone. It's MatthewCampbell once again witha new question.

If you could be any Zelda charater, what would that character be and why?

If you notice this is a question that asks you to look into you innerself and find you true Zelda self.

But have fun everyone!

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I would be Princess Zelda. She's beautiful, kind to others, and she gives pretty good advice. I think that I would be her because I care for anyone who is kind to others even though I don't know the person. I care for those around me. I kinda give good advice but I mostly don't get asked for advice. But I would definetly be this character:)

D

Demon Link

I'd have to say Sheik. Not that i'm a girl on the inside or anything like that. I'm just quiet, sneaky, and I throw nuts at the ground...:lol: i'm kidding. I will show up at random places though.

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
I'm confused by the question, is it which do I want to be or which am I most like? Either way I'd say Link, he's not much on talking, he's kind of a loner, and he always tries to do right to the best of his abilities.

Plus his favorite color is green!

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!
I'm most like Tingle because: I like to wear to tights and dream about fairies, I press people for every rupee they have, and I'm just plain creepy.

Seriously though, I think I'm more like Zora Link. I like to swim, and I'm pretty darn thin.

Pen

The game is on!
Komali of course! He's my favorite character of all, and we have kind of the same look, and when I was smaller I used to cry quite easily, but when I grew up I became more self confident!
This is why I use his name as my username! :D

komali.png

Er, you technically ask us two different questions in the post and in the title. The title asks which one is most like us, but the post asks which one we'd be if we could. :?

Luckily, the answer to both is the same for me: The Happy Mask Salesman.

Of all the Zelda characters I can think of, I think he's the one I'm the most like. He's an intelligent person, who looks a lot into history and knows interesting legends like the tale of the Ancient Tribe. He seems to be happy most of the time, but has a nasty temper when it gets brought out. He is inquisitive and explores. He enjoys making people happy. And he's confident in his own abilities; he thought he could handle the power of Majora's Mask without danger, so he sought it out. And he was right, except then it was stolen by the Skull Kid who could not handle its power. All these things are traits I would associate with myself, so I believe him to be the most like me. I guess I have a passing resemblance to him as well. :P

And as for who I would want to be if I could choose, I'd still pick him. If I was to live in a fantastical world or universe like that of Zelda, I can pretty much guarantee you I'd travel around, seeing the sights, and make a living the best way one can while having that kind of lifestyle: Being a merchant. The life of a wandering merchant who buys up goods and sells them for profit while living in fantasy world sounds amazing. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom