• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Will Be Your Option if You Die?

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
i want my blood drained from my body and mixed with my ashes.. then i want to be mixed with steel and forged into a sword, along with it i want a poem. i don't know what poem i want though.... lol
though if i can't have that happen for me then i would like to be cremated after donateing my organs.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Honestly, I really don't care all too much, because my body will essentially just be an old dirty shirt tossed aside, and replaced by a new one given to me by God in heaven, so to speak. So basically, as long as I'm not cremated (or however you spell it), I pretty much don't really mind whatever happens.

M. Bulteau

Composer
Extremely tall tower. My corpse inside a glass coffin at the top room, which is mostly windows, for as much light as possible

The coffin can be opened from the inside.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Hm. I don't think I really care what happens to my body after I die. I'm not using it anymore, right? What I don't want though is a big funeral. Depressing!

Now, if you were to ask how, if you had to, would you want to die....I can answer that. ;)

Truthfully, people die everyday and we move on. Yes we will be sad, but its nothing to be mourning about all day every day Now if I would die, I would love it if my friends would also feel the same way, just move on and down drown and mourn about it. Just think about the great memories we had together and move on. But don't forget about me, thats the only fear that I will actually have if I would die

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Even though I would no longer be living, I would like my body to be preserved. As a pious Christian, I believe the human soul is immortal but the thought of my body decaying is not pleasant. I simply cannot accept the fact although I may be able to do so as I grow older and bring my self face to face with the death of relatives more often. I am also currently debating whether or not to be an organ donor. Once again, there is something that puts my end in a state of unrest about death but I believe that saving lives is more important than one's self-centered, selfish, and egotist beliefs. This was especially shown to be true to me after a National Forum on Medicine I attended in July of last year.

DLC

Soul Drummer.
I would like my organs to be donated and other parts for research. And then I want to be cremated. and then make a sword that wll be forged in my ashes and will slay zombies and free the world.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I've never really thought about it, but just as long as I have all my limbs, and organs I'm fine with whatever my loved ones want to do with my body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom