• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What Was Your Reaction when You First Battled the Iron Knuckle in the Spirit Temple?

For me, i was scared out of my mind! it was intimidating enough having to fight the Iron Knuckle, but when it's armor fell off and started running really fast, thats what scared the heck out of me. How about you?

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
EDIT: Disregard what was here before. I thought this was a Spirit Tracks thread.

Anyways, my reaction was "..." at first since I didn't think the Iron Knuckle was anything special, but when he hit me I was like "Whoa, he does that much damage?!". It was quite a shocking thing for me when I was first hit by the Iron Knuckle.

Hero of…. #s, I guess
My thoughts are not appropriate for a family website. But they were similar to "Oh crap. This thing will defeat me so badly"

But not in such terms.

R

Rovin

I was like: "Omg Omg Omg" and I hid behind a pillar
Then I was like: "Mistake"

Ryuyasha

Dragon Demon
Actually my friend did the spirit temple for me the first time cause ai was 8 at the time. He got it and I was like "oh my god 4 hearts"

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
My reaction with Iron Knuckle was 'oh my god I'm going to die.' When he hits you once, he completely takes away 3 full hearts. That's not fair. But I conquered him.:)

Ok, when I first played this game I was really young.

When I got to Iron Knuckle, I was so scared that I paused the game right away and got my brother to defeat him.

But now I just laugh when I fight him.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
My reaction when I got hit was "That's alot of hearts." I was 5 and the Iron Knuckle was a difficult enemy for me that's until I found that Bombchus work really well on him.

I was almost dead by the time I got to him. I would've survived the fight too, but it did that fake-out double swing and I died thinking "wth did that srsly just happen."

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
My first Zelda game I ever played was The Wind Waker, so my first reaction was to avoid being spotted by him, because he looked like a Darknut. When I noticed he didn't move at all, I decided to poke him with my sword, and boy, the Iron Knuckle was ten times as scary as the hard-to-defeat Darknuts from Minish Cap. Kudos for Zelda Dungeon for helping me out in that terrifying scenario.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom