• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was Your First Video Game?

I can't remember. I've been playing games for as long as I can remember. It was probably Super Mario Bros 3 on the NES. Now that I think about it though, my first game could have been Tetris on the NES. Too bad my NES broke, so now I can't play either anymore.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I believe my first "video game" would be Jumpstart Preschool or something like that. I think the first real game I played was Lego Island. I don't remember my first console video game, I played a lot of games with my older cousins when I was 3 or 4 that I vaguely remember. I think it was either Goldeneye or Mario Bros 3, but for all I know, I might not even have the memories of my first games anymore.

Pokemon Snap

It was actually my cousin's game, but when he brought it over along with his N64 I was able to play it. The funny thing is I wasn't the only one who adored the game. My mother loved the game and saw that I loved the game. That day I got my own N64 system and copy of Pokemon Snap.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
Me? I played this random ATV racing game on my friend's GBA when I was five. Not the best way to start my gaming career. I then got obsessed with Mario Party 7 and DDR Mario Mix, which also were horrible ways to start. Finally, my same friend introduced me to Super Mario Bros. 3 on his NES, and I was hooked.

Bango Kazooie or Super Smash Bros 4 or something.

There are only three Smash Bros. games, the original being the first, Melee second, and Brawl third.

Last edited:
So I have a few games in mind that may have been my first video game ever played. I was really young when I played them so I'm not exactly sure which ones I played first. There are three computer games that could have been the first. These were the original Math Blaster, Treasure Cove!, or Lode Runner. The others were on the Game Gear, and they were Sonic the Hedgehog, or the Hulk game. I really wish I could remember which one was the very first though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom