• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Random Stuff Have You Found...?

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Once I went to a carnival and I was looking at the ground. Then I saw something shiny, picked it up, then threw it when I saw what it was. It was someone's tooth! (EWWW!:sick:) But I also found money (highest was 20 dollars!) and a frisbee, a book, and a bracelet washed up on the beach 2 weeks ago.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I never found anything exciting or special. The only thing I found that has some sort of weird story is when I found a 10 Dutch guilder bill on the ground, in front of the cash register. There was a long line and nobody noticed it. So I as a kid ran towards it and picked it up. My dad said I should give it to the cash register lady, but I refused :P. It was so weird that a store full of people didn't notice a blue colored bill on a white shop floor, especially the people that were waiting in line who almost stepped on it >.>

figthersword

Hylian Coward
I've found a random stuff in order.

1. 25 centavos on my wallet
2. An old mouse ball
3. Perfect test-paper, that was 10 years ago when i was in high school
4. My old Gameboy Color
5. Picture of my Ex-girlfriend :(
6. Empty rusty can
7. Egg of a swallow bird
8. A gift from my grand-father when he still lives he sew it hand made vest :'(
9. Dead branch
10. Concrete nail stuck on my sandals :D

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Well this is an interesting thread.

While I was walking to school last Thursday, I picked up a 500 Peso Gift Certificate for National Bookstore(it's about a ten dollar gift certificate for a bookstore), some change(about 5 pesos) and a lipstick. This was weird, not because of the gift certificate, but the fact that the lipstick I found was for anime-cosplayers, MALE cosplayers. This revelation made me realize that somewhere out there, is a brand that makes lipsticks for men.

I'm an anime cosplayer, though I only go with clothing and acting not with excessive makeup.

Pen

The game is on!
When I was on my way home from school one day I found a picture that someone had drawn, and after that tossed away.
The funny thing was that it was a very well drawn picture of Chancellor Cole from Spirit Tracks!! :D
Now that picture hangs on the wall in my room!!
:triforce:

Moon.Flower

I'm the crazy chicken. ;)
Random things I've found:
-10 dollars and a sketchbook at school last year
-20 dollars at a store a while ago
-Old letters and pictures at Grandma's house
-A pen while vacationing at a lodge
-Money from other countries here and there
-Mizzou sunglasses
-A brand new coat

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Didnt I post here already? :?

Well anywho, the most interesting things i've ever found are actually, quite Zelda related.

*puts on top hat and monocle and begins pacing back and forth*

It was in June that I made my first discovery! While exploring a small group of trees, I looked to the ground and found a very shiny object sticking out. At first I thought it was just a piece of metal, so I tried pulling it out. It was really difficult. o_O

So after digging it out a little with a stick, I had to rip it out of the ground. (scattering dirt all over my friends :))

After clearing everything off of it, it wasnt a tiny piece of metal at all. It was a sturdy object, with two hooks at the end and a sort of aimer thing about half way. I had just found a grappling hook! :D

Then in July, I found another, completely identical to the first!

So I tied rope onto one, and left the other bare. The one with rope is used for latching onto high places, and the one without is to help the wielder climb up.

And it all works! I tested it on trees and large walls. It can also function as a sort of rope swing to swing over obstacles.

The second weirdest thing I ever found was a whip. Well, it looked like a whip. It was probably a cable or something at one point. But there were no wires present, and it had a leather like handle. I was slightly disturbed by the prospect, but meh.

At this rate, i'll have a full Zelda Inventory in the next few years. All I need now is a sword and Shield to have the basics.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I've found tons of useless other things including but not limited to, a blue watch I foundin the middle of a of a cornfield:hmm:,
unopened beer bottles and cans, about 30 golf balls, chains, a deer skull, about 20 weeks worth of newspaper wrapped in plastic buried in the ground. about 20 bottles that if you sniff to hard you feel high and a University of Michigan hat. I'm sure there are more, but those are the ones I remember.

Last edited:
Well, out of my whole life, I cleaned my room only 7 times. And out of those 7 times I fond these:

1. A Nintendo Dog game for the DS. I found it in my shelf, wedged into the corner. I had no idea where it came from and how it got there, but it work's properly, and I personally don't like that game.

2. School paper's that were due last semester. I cannot turn them in. :lol:

3. A pair of converse that were behind my sterio set. I think I had a fight, threw it, then it went behind there. Oh how fun.

4. A old Literature book from Middle School. .... I just hate school.

5. My cell phone in my father's couch. I don't want to know how or why, but I found it.

6. Cherrio's under my bed. Damn my niece for eating in my room. >.<

7. Jewelry from my bathroom cabinet. I never look in there, so, yeah...

There is a lot more stuff, but that's all I'm sharing. ^-^

enemytracker

無情な
Inside my personal pot, killing some bugs.
While I was forced to clean my stuff, I've found some interesting things:

-A drop-shaped pearl. (I know that the drop-shaped is way cheapier than the round ones)
-A rubber mushroom.
-A shard of something very tiny that looks like an emerald.
-Dry ice. (Wrapped in aluminium foil or something like that)
-A bottle with several molten slugs inside it.
-A stone that smells like rotten cheese.

Yeah, I don't know why these things were doing in my bedroom, but I was quite satisfied when I found them.

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
I found rocks and Dirt! well anyway i have found 20 doller bill on my foot at a baseball game no one clammed it so i took it and another time me and my friend found a leaf and my friend said lets keep it and name it!!! hahah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom