• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Monopoly Piece Are You?

Which piece are you?

• Battleship

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cannon

• Dog

• Horse and Rider

• Iron

• Racecar

• Sack of Money

• Shoe

• Thimble

• Top Hat

• Wheelbarrow

• I don't care

• Total voters

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
My favorite piece is the Cannon. It's the next coolest to all the top pieces (by my reckoning, these are the Dog, Top Hat, Moneybag, Shoe, and Battleship), so rather than fighting on who gets what piece, I just choose a piece that I know will blast me forward to victory. :right:

I'm not a piece. I'm a space. The "Go To Jail" space. I PWN U N00BZ.

Why are you always so mean to me? :kawaii:

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Every single time I always pick the racecar. I had a fascination with toy cars when I was a child, and seeing the piece, I lunged for it. Unfortunately, my dad yanked it out of the way just before I could touch it. What a sad day that was. :kawaii:

Rachel

be vigitant
Wheelbarrow, thimble, or iron because I've never been able to play as a wheelbarrow, thimble, or iron in any other game.

the battleship, if anyone knocks over my peice im like "how dare you sink the titanic!!" lol. or the train on the special edition one.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I actually don't have a specific piece. I like to be Racecar, Iron, Tophat(Top of the morning, to ya!):lol:, etc. I like to be whatever piece.

I always seemed to get stuck with the Thimble. After awhile I just started choosing it on my own for consistency. I haven't played Monopoly in years however.

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
The dog is the only piece that is "living", the boat and the car might not be so bad as you can imagine someone is inside them, but nobody wants to be a shoe or some other inanimate object.

I like the dog but I would not fight over it with someone, I'd just rather add my own piece. That's why you gotta get something cool like Pokemon monoply, then I can choose Bulbasaur and who the hell would argue with me? Everyone would be arguing over who get's to be Pikachu or Charmander, maybe mewtwo depending on the people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom