• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I'm working on the first 150 Pokemon in Leaf Green. I would have done this on my copy of Red, but I have it with me right now. I am also working in getting all the puzzle pieces and KONG letters in Donkey Kong Country Returns.

Z

ZeldaScrollsV

The Elder Scroll's V Skyrim (EPIC) and I would be playing Majora's Mask if it wasn't that stupid Expansion pak

gamzee_makara

D374-TP
Resident evil: operation racoon city (side note im a hardcore resident evil fan i own every RE game made except freakin RE: revelations i hate that game nintendo should not be allowed to have resident evil games on any of their platforms i know off topic but i had to say it)
Resident evil 4
Resident evil 5
Bioshock 1&2
And the most amazing games ever made in the history of time: mother effin pokemon blue and borderlands they are better than any other game ever made (in my opinion)

IndigoRose

Princess of Awesome!!!
Final Fantasy XIII (not that far into it since I had to reset my PlayStation on Thursday), Pokemon Black, occasionally Tales of the Abyss, and Devil Survivor 2. Also sometimes Pushmo and Minish Cap. I have a whole list of games to play over the summer though! :D

I

Iceddragon2298

Kid Icarus Uprising, Yoshis Island and Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Well I wanna go back and play SS

Currently in the middle of Metroid Prime Trilogy(Wii) which has been sitting there for YEARS and I also want to start a new playthrough on Other M, I just gotta find a copy. (Borrowed from a friend at release)

Soon enough Xenoblade

I also want to Redbox a couple of new games like SF Vs Tekken

S

Swift

Replaying Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy V, and Metabots: Metabee Version.

I think I may be trying to play way to many RPGs at the moment, but here's what I'm playing (In order of priority) :

1- Final Fantasy VI
2- Final Fantasy VIII
3- Final Fantasy IX
4- Final Fantasy VII
5- Final Fantasy X
6- Final Fantasy III
7- Secret of Mana
8- Chrono Trigger

o_O I know, that's a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom