I love to watch FouseyTUBE. While 40% of his videos are crap, the other 60% is hilarious! Err... it might be the other way around. I recommend Middle Eastern Parents, Middle Eastern Dining Room, and A Not so Scary Movie.
Most of my subscriptions are of beauty guru's for hair and make up tutorials and such. Sort of embarrassing admitting that actually :O Other than that I go in the completely opposite direction with gaming related videos and of course music.