• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Post on the Most?

XskywardX

Shadow Instruments
im just curious what discussion everyone in the ZD community posts on the most...i mainlt post on zelda theory.....what you post on the most? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :D

I usually post the most on the General Discussion, all Zelda topics but usually not Zelda Theory, and Mature Discussion. I usually don't post in the Pokemon section because I haven't played Pokemon in years lol.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Forum games. I try to post else where to keep up my post count and vary the places where I post.

I also try to post in Mature Discussion but I feel pressured to type a long post there and usually end up losing interest even though I have something to say.

MW7

All the Zelda topics except never in theory with much frequency, the general chitchat ones often, and sometimes on Pokemon. Right now I probably post on Skyward Sword the most but World of Zelda and Zelda Games are very close.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I post mainly in the general discussion and some of the world of zelda. I would do more mature discussion but things just get to deep for me, plus i'm to passionate for my own good so i stay away from things that stir me up to much. I would also post in the zelda theory but that stuff just goes way over my head and i can keep up with that lol. like things in a relaxed setting so i just stick to the general discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom