• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Currently Doing in the Pokémon World?

bunny

birb overlord
I'm trying to catch a Haunter but I just can't seem to find one. e_e I also need to get an Umbreon... That's gonna take awhile...

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Now that I have my perfect ditto, just thinking about breeding a whole box of competitive Pokemon.

So if you have a perfect Ditto, is that like all you need, really? I mean I know the other parent is needed, but it doesn't have to have stats, right?

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
So if you have a perfect Ditto, is that like all you need, really? I mean I know the other parent is needed, but it doesn't have to have stats, right?

Referencing my tutorial, it is possible to get a Perfect pokemon if only one parent has the necessary IVs. However, once you produce a new pokemon with 3 or 4 good IVs, it's good plan to breed that one with the perfect parent so more IVs are guaranteed to be passed on.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Referencing my tutorial, it is possible to get a Perfect pokemon if only one parent has the necessary IVs. However, once you produce a new pokemon with 3 or 4 good IVs, it's good plan to breed that one with the perfect parent so more IVs are guaranteed to be passed on.

Right, so you replace the other parent with the better one you get. :nod: Thanks for replying to that.

On topic: Trading Pokémon.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Waiting for PokeBank.

Trying to get random passesrby to battle me. No one ever says yes. Even though their Shout-out is "LET'S BATTLE!"

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Attempting to breed a 5IV Ditto. ( I can do it :) )

--It's not possible, so I stopped. :P

Last edited by a moderator:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Still working hard to complete the Nat Dex. This is what I basically need now:

Pidgeot, Raticate, Clefable, Jigglytuff, Parasect, Dudio, Persian, tentacruel, Rapidash, Slowbro, Sloking, Magnemite, Hypno, Exeguttor, Hitmontop, Articuno, dragonite, Typhlosion, Spinarak, Crobat, Mantine, Kingdra, Pelipper, Claydol, Chimecho, Honchkrow, Mantyne, Musharna Unfezant, Cincinno, Eelektross, Chandelure, Braviary, Mandibuzz, Aurorus, Malamar, Mothim, Buizel, Shellos, Gastrodon, Glameow, Purugly, Skuntank, Mime Jr. Happiny, Garchomp, Hippowdon, Finneon, Lumineon, Rhyperior, Electivire, Togetic, Togekiss, Yanmega, Gliscor, Porygon-Z, Dusknoir, Leavanny, Cottonee, Whimsicott, Lilligant, Escavalier, Chandelure, Accelgor, Bouffalant

Half of those I can breed for or level its early evos up, but I just want to trade and get it over with. If you have any, I will gladly trade with you, just let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Beeker

Wild Card
Decided after all to complete the National Dex because why not. :P
Currently around 500ish? still have a long way to go... and a lot of breeding and battling hoo boy. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom