• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are the Two Things That You Do when You Enter Your House After a Day of School?

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
Hello everyone.
Simply as it sounds, what are the two things that you do when you enter your house after a day in school (could be work...)?
when i enter my house after a day in school, the first thing i do is to take off my shoes, i don't like shoes, they're heavy and I can't stand the heat inside of them.
the second thing i do is to wash my feet, yes im really connected to my feet, the temperature in my feet really effect my mood. for me, being comb means to have cold feet. :lol:

O

OrlovYan

I think that taking of your shoes is what most will do, so except that, I'll probably just lay down on my bed and do nothing, after thet I'll be on my PC, check forums and play(most of the time in TF2).

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
Take off my shoes, coat, and purse, and then turn on the computer. I usually go find something to munch on for dinner after that too.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Of course, take off my shoes, put all my school stuff away, grab a snack, and go on the computer. That's it basically.

Austin

Austin
Take off my shoes and use the bathroom. After that, I usually go on the computer or get a snack, nothing too unusual.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
o_O You all take off your shoes.
I don't take off my shoes until it's time to shower before bed. I like shoes. They're comfy. Bare feet annoy me.

ANYWAY! I don't go to school, but I go to work. When I come home, the first thing I do is wipe off my makeup and clean my face with sugar and lemon juice (great for exfoliating!). The second thing I do depends on what day it is: I either sit down and watch an episode of whatever came in Netflix, or I use the computer.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
o_O You all take off your shoes.
I don't take off my shoes until it's time to shower before bed. I like shoes. They're comfy. Bare feet annoy me.

ANYWAY! I don't go to school, but I go to work. When I come home, the first thing I do is wipe off my makeup and clean my face with sugar and lemon juice (great for exfoliating!). The second thing I do depends on what day it is: I either sit down and watch an episode of whatever came in Netflix, or I use the computer.

Well, I put on slippers if that helps :) That sugar/lemon cleaning sounds intriguing! I might have to try it. Thanks!

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Hmm, well I take off my shoes, put my slippers on and take off my school tie or my whole uniform. Then I usually get studying!

D

dancergirl1899

I sit down and watch something on tv with a snack, then play my ds.

13foxes

I take off my shoes, throw my schoolbag aside, then I go to the computer.
If there's too much homework or a test is coming, I force myself get studying first

I open the door, and turn on the light...

But since that is boring, the real two things I do is, turn on Xbox and played CoD MW2, and turn on some music.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
Turn on some Dubstep (PSP + speakers), and surf the internet (ZD, anime, 1up etc.) or play nazi zombies an my laptop. That's if I don't have anything else that needs to be done before I chill out. That's kind of what I'm doing right now actually. Listening to a live mix hosted by L-Wiz from the SUB.FM archives.

I find I do a lot of my everyday activities while listening to dubstep (school, at home, as much as I possibly can) sometimes for no reason at all it puts a huge grin on my face c=

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom