• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tri force choice poll

What tri force would u want

• Power

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wisdom

• Courage

• Total voters
I'd go with power if I had the possibility to chose, though in the games it's either that you get the thing as a whole (if no one broke it on purpose), or you automatically get the one that fits you the best.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
Courage. no matter how much power you have, you can still be cowardly, and no matter how wise you are, you still may not have the guts to accomplish your goal. You can gain, if you don't already have a high level of intellect, which implies to some degree that you are able to apply your knowledge, even if it is not to the level that the triforce of wisdom gives you. Power can be gained to some degree by training, technique, and a sharp mind, though again, not to the level of the triforce of power. The true problem is that you can't use any of them to their fullest extent without the others.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I picked courage. With wisdom does not come knowledge so you wouldn't be super smart if you picked it, you'd just be wise enough to pick between right and wrong and other stuff like that. Power corrupts, drives people to wrongdoing (most people at least, and I wouldn't want to take that chance). Courage will help you to do anything, no matter what you face.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I would choose Wisdom. You can get power by working out and courage is something I have enough of. Wisdom would be the most useful and practical (especially with college).

T

TwilightGoron

I would choose power. I think that power would be better than courage and wisdom. I am not into being smart nor courageous.

godess reborn

Blame The Cricket
I think I'd pick wisdom because people listen to you. With wisdom, people can listen to, and respect, your opinion on an issue. If you're powerful, they'll listen to you out of fear and not really consider what you are saying. If you're brave, some may not even bother to listen to you.

Wisdom also gives you the knowledge you need to make better choices. It can help prevent procrastination on something you know you need to get done, which creates less stress later on.

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
I would pick Courage. the reason being that i would want the courage to stand up to bullys and creepy spiders. i would want to stand up for what i would believe in and not be afraid of the consequences. i would like to be a team leader; but not be cocky. I would be the hero in a bank robbery; if they threaten to kill someone, i would tell them to take me instead. to spare a life. ..... yeah i would love to have courage....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom