• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tingle. Good, evil, or on something?

Is Tingle good, evil, or on something?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Evil

• On someting

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
In OoA he's not greedy at all... In MM he's a son of a ***** grrr... and in wind waker makes me wanna squeeze his throat

I did not mind Tingle in Majora's mask.
He fited in pretty well in that game,same with his role in Oracle of Ages.
When Nintendo put him in Wind Waker,that is when the problem of Tingle begin.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
In MM he was already greedy... He sold maps cheaper if you were in the place where they belong..., That's being greedy imo

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Based on what everyone has said, I have this to say (feel free to comment on this). I cannot imagine Tingle being in Twilight Princess. The graphics are too real for this cartoony loon. If he was in Phantom Hourglass, I would be kinda puzzled. There is a guy just like him in Phantom Hourglass: The Prince of Red Lions. He claims to be superior to you. He is as gay as Tingle. Please comment me on that. I need feedback!

Petman 1325,Tingle was not in Twilight Princess,but we got other freaks like Fyer,Falbi,and the postman.
So in a way we got three Tingle's in Twilight Princess.

I think he knew he wasn't in Twilight Princess.

And what's bad about Fyer, Falbi and the Postman? I quite liked them. And they weren't AS bad as Tingle. Most barely talked.

Kybyrian

I humbly agree. What is wrong with those 3? Tingle was much worse. And also, Petman, they could easily alter Tingle to fit in, I'm sure.

Claire

The Geekette
Personally, I think Tingle in the Wind Waker is merely a very confused young woman.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
I'm sorry, but I cannot see Tingle in TP graphics. It is hard to observe him in MM without shivering (I'm not dissing 64 bit, but he looks a lot better cel-shaded).
Josh, they would have to make a lot of cinematics if Tingle was in TP. Then, Minda would be very ticked off at him for being annoying. I wonder what her dialog towards him/her (there you go Lenora Dragon) would be like...
Maybe she would strangle him/her...

I hate tingle :mad:

And if he was in twighlight princess!!!! That was one of the awsome things about tp, that they didnt put in all the cheesy (and gay!!!) stuff

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
His pants were WAY too short. Some of the guys in TP looked very queer. The mailman has disturbingly short pants, and a few males are wearing belly shirts. Yeah, a little disturbing... But they don't think of themselves as fairies. Lets see Tingle try to revive you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom