• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

This is Amazing!

Kid Buu

The Ultimate Majin
http://wii.gametrailers.com/

On the side you will notice a poll. I voted for zelda for my most anticipated at the Nintendo E3 conference. Look at these votes:

Zelda 80%
Metroid: Other M 11%
Xenoblade 3%
Epic Mickey 5%
Vitality Sensor 2%
Wii Party 1%

There you have it! :)

S

ScottyMcGee

Wait, so they will reveal part of the new Zelda Wii this upcoming Tuesday?!

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Wait, so they will reveal part of the new Zelda Wii this upcoming Tuesday?!

I couldn't tell if that was an attempt at sarcasm XD If it wasn't, then HELL YES it's been confirmed multiple times that ZeldaWii's going to be at E3. Whether it's just gonna be a trailer, or actually a demo as well, we don't know yet, though there's some suspicion it's going to be the latter~!

Anyway, back on topic: OH WOW, well that just shows how much people love console Zeldas then! Hahah, Nintendo are sure to make this E3 something really special because they'll know there'll be so many people hanging onto their every word, and now we have proof there's so many too! XDD

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
I Vote Zelda because it will be the highlight of E3 for me, and I think it's at 81% now which could mean it is still rising in popularity! thanks for posting this thread! I'm pretty sure someone at Nintendo is aware of this poll on gametrailers.com Hopefully that gives them a clue that they need to show us everything!!!

Erm... I guess I'll be the one to break the chain. I did not vote for Zelda Wii to be the most anticipated game for me. I chose Metroid: Other M. I am actually more excited for Metroid: Other M than I am for Zelda Wii. However, Zelda Wii would be my second choice.

Kid Buu

The Ultimate Majin
Erm... I guess I'll be the one to break the chain. I did not vote for Zelda Wii to be the most anticipated game for me. I chose Metroid: Other M. I am actually more excited for Metroid: Other M than I am for Zelda Wii. However, Zelda Wii would be my second choice.

Metorid: Other M looks cool, but not really something to anticipate for me.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
I'm actually interested to see what Metriod Other M has to offer, but it seems Zelda takes the spotlight. I think the fan base for Zelda is one of the biggest out there, actually I have no idea how big fan bases are... I'm just making a conclusion from what I saw on that poll, an 80% difference is kind of hard to miss, although none of the other choices did any better.. now that i think about it after all those games come out we will be able to have a SSB4!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom