• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
OMFG THIS KITTEN IS SO ****ING CUTE WHEN SHE'S SLEEPING. SHE JUST NEARLY FELL OFF THE ARM OF THE COUCH!!! (I saved her)

OMFG SHE'S PLAYING WITH PAPER IT'S SO CUTE. HER LITTLE MEOWS OMG.

Last edited:

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
So my class were all making a noise, and talk to each other and stuff. I was the only one who's left out.. but I don't really know what happened, because I started to scream "I can't take it anymore!" so loud, it made the class silent. After that, I started to cry. And when I did cry, they all started to look at me and whispered things about me, as if I did something bad. And I hate it so much. At least they're happy when they see me in misery.

Also, when I told my mom that I got 20/20 for my Science objectives, she started to cheer. But when I started to say that I just got extra 5 marks, meaning that my real score was 15/20, she said that it's not good enough.

And started to tell me how worthless I am to her.

Bleh, and sigh.

Fig

The Altruist
So apparently one of my threads was considered very thought out and filled with content that they want me to be part of the Pokemon Dungeon staff! Omg! That's too much for me to contain my happiness. I really do hope that I will be a great aspect for the team as I really don't PD to be a wasteland like GenGame was or still is. That really made my day! @w@

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I've realized that I tend to cry a lot more and get depressed a lot more easily when I feel like crap.

That's what we all do, it s a natural thing and its actually good to cry when your depressed, because crying releases chemicals of stress, so when you're down just cry all you want, it will really help you. ^^ But also talk to people, because combining crying (stress relief) with talking/venting all the weight on your shoulders seem to get really light, because you know there are friends there for you when you're down. =3

I feel irrelevant. I serve no purpose whatsoever. Take me away and nothing would be different.
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
Hey, you've cheered me up a lot. Even recently when I couldn't get much happiness at all. Take you away and I'd probably still be sad now.

Thank you ^^

You've got much more purpose than you could ever know, Avy, you're just choosing to keep those silly blinders on so you can't see it! If you ever feel alone, tell a friend and they will reassure you that you are totally surrounded by people who love you and think you are the greatest blessing in their life. ^^

So my class were all making a noise, and talk to each other and stuff. I was the only one who's left out.. but I don't really know what happened, because I started to scream "I can't take it anymore!" so loud, it made the class silent. After that, I started to cry. And when I did cry, they all started to look at me and whispered things about me, as if I did something bad. And I hate it so much. At least they're happy when they see me in misery.

Also, when I told my mom that I got 20/20 for my Science objectives, she started to cheer. But when I started to say that I just got extra 5 marks, meaning that my real score was 15/20, she said that it's not good enough.

And started to tell me how worthless I am to her.

Bleh, and sigh.

I'm sorry you feel so sad, Vio, and it doesn't seem like the environment you live in is doing you much good. However you shouldn't feel that your mother thinks your worthless, if you are sad about what she says to you, I implore you please talk to her about it, tell her how sad you are. This is really the only way to stop your sadness there, Vio, so you must do it or continue to let sorrow weigh you down. She is your mother, and you should be able to tell her anything, anything at all, and hiding your feelings isn't going to help either of you at all. Sometimes (or rather almost all the time) mothers don't really know what to do, remember that she is kind of having a hard time raising kids, its more work than you know, so she may not know what external affection to show you, however I am very sure she loves you deeply on the inside. A lot of parents choose to hide their feelings, which leads the child to thinking they don't love them, which leads to the child hiding their feelings and then the parents think the child is just being a nuisance. However if you would simply connect with your parents then you could avoid all these silly conclusions! I can't force you to do anything, I can only advice you and pray with all my heart that you will make it through and do whatever is the best. Please consider talking to your mom; I'm always always always praying for you, Vio, and I love you! ^^ :hug: <3

I am officially homeless for the time being.

All I can offer are my prayers and love, but please please know that people really love you, so even in this hard time, remember that love and persevere, because it'll get better for those who don't give up. ^^

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
So......... some of you know I had rabbit s awhile back, right? And those rabbits had babies, and they are a couple weeks over a year old now. So, earlier this month the boys broke through the barrier in the hutch outside to the girl's side, and got one of them pregnant, so I woke up one morning with ten baby rabbits in the little nest! As the week went by (this was last week) the babies began to die. Now, we didn't expect all ten to make it in the first place, because there was only one mother, and she had only ever been able to raise six babies successfully. Its sad that not all could have made it, but that's the way it worked. :< By the end of the week, before I went on a weekend trip, we only had five babies left. We thought for sure she'd be able to raise five, because she'd raised only one more than that last year. But, when I got back on Sunday, I found three more dead. That was really sad because I wondered why they were dying now. Well, the ones that had died were kind of scrawny, so our guess is they died of starvation (it had been warm this entire time, so none of them could have died from the cold as babies have done before in my hutch). So, that was life, there wasn't much we could do about it.

The next day (yesterday) I strangely woke up at 6:02AM. That was totally odd, because the night before I felt a bit sick so I wasn't going to go to mass the next morning (yesterday) so I turned off my alarm so I wouldn't wake up, but oddly enough I just woke up at 6:02. I was going to roll over and go back to sleep, but I felt the urge to just get up, so I did. I took my time in getting ready for the morning because I was twenty minutes earlier than I normally am for going to mass, and I had enough extra time that I was going to feed the rabbits before I left. So I went out there to feed them, and I usually check on the babies to see how they are doing, and when I checked one of them was barely moving. I took the rabbit inside and began rubbing it back (I looked up how to keep my rabbit from dying when its like this) but it looked like it was really in pain (of starvation). I told my dad and we looked up a bunch of stuff on bottle feeding it, but we had to go out and get a bunch of stuff for the formula.

We went to the vet (which was open that early, thank goodness) but they turned out not to have any formula stuff for the bunny. They told us to get stuff at the pet store, but the pet store didn't open for two more hours. So we went home, put the bunny back in the nest (because it was actually warmer in the nest then in our house, surprisingly!) and were going to wait for the store to open. My mom dropped my bro off at school and was going to come back so we could drop her off at work and have the car (because we only have one working car right now), and then we'd go to the store. I went outside to check on the baby (to see if it had made it this long) to see if we had to go to the store anymore. Well, I found the baby dead, so my dad told my mom to just go ahead to work and that we wont need the car anymore.

The vet said that it was most likely that the mother only had one milk thing working to feed, so the bunnies would have to fight over the food. And there was only one bigger bunny in there for a time (he kept getting bigger, too) so he was the only one able to muscle his way through everybody and get the food. Although it might've been sickness, too, the other day I noticed my baby was sneezing and had stuff on its nose, and that is an indication (we found this out before when another bunny of ours was sick) that the bunny had a very deadly illness. Although it hasn't died yet (that I know of at this current moment), and I saw its nose today and it didn't have the stuff on it. But what I did notice today was that it didn't look as fed as it had been for the past week. So maybe it wont make it either, and then we'll just have to more rabbits than the ones we have now (which I'm planning on taking most of them to a rabbit shelter because I can't afford to keep 'em all right now).

We'll see! I really hope that this baby will make it. So that's been my week, a bit odd yesterday the way I woke up and all, and what with the rabbits, but oh well. A day in the life of Rainy!

キラ

Yo!
So......... some of you know I had rabbit s awhile back, right? And those rabbits had babies, and they are a couple weeks over a year old now. So, earlier this month the boys broke through the barrier in the hutch outside to the girl's side, and got one of them pregnant, so I woke up one morning with ten baby rabbits in the little nest! As the week went by (this was last week) the babies began to die. Now, we didn't expect all ten to make it in the first place, because there was only one mother, and she had only ever been able to raise six babies successfully. Its sad that not all could have made it, but that's the way it worked. :< By the end of the week, before I went on a weekend trip, we only had five babies left. We thought for sure she'd be able to raise five, because she'd raised only one more than that last year. But, when I got back on Sunday, I found three more dead. That was really sad because I wondered why they were dying now. Well, the ones that had died were kind of scrawny, so our guess is they died of starvation (it had been warm this entire time, so none of them could have died from the cold as babies have done before in my hutch). So, that was life, there wasn't much we could do about it.

The next day (yesterday) I strangely woke up at 6:02AM. That was totally odd, because the night before I felt a bit sick so I wasn't going to go to mass the next morning (yesterday) so I turned off my alarm so I wouldn't wake up, but oddly enough I just woke up at 6:02. I was going to roll over and go back to sleep, but I felt the urge to just get up, so I did. I took my time in getting ready for the morning because I was twenty minutes earlier than I normally am for going to mass, and I had enough extra time that I was going to feed the rabbits before I left. So I went out there to feed them, and I usually check on the babies to see how they are doing, and when I checked one of them was barely moving. I took the rabbit inside and began rubbing it back (I looked up how to keep my rabbit from dying when its like this) but it looked like it was really in pain (of starvation). I told my dad and we looked up a bunch of stuff on bottle feeding it, but we had to go out and get a bunch of stuff for the formula.

We went to the vet (which was open that early, thank goodness) but they turned out not to have any formula stuff for the bunny. They told us to get stuff at the pet store, but the pet store didn't open for two more hours. So we went home, put the bunny back in the nest (because it was actually warmer in the nest then in our house, surprisingly!) and were going to wait for the store to open. My mom dropped my bro off at school and was going to come back so we could drop her off at work and have the car (because we only have one working car right now), and then we'd go to the store. I went outside to check on the baby (to see if it had made it this long) to see if we had to go to the store anymore. Well, I found the baby dead, so my dad told my mom to just go ahead to work and that we wont need the car anymore.

The vet said that it was most likely that the mother only had one milk thing working to feed, so the bunnies would have to fight over the food. And there was only one bigger bunny in there for a time (he kept getting bigger, too) so he was the only one able to muscle his way through everybody and get the food. Although it might've been sickness, too, the other day I noticed my baby was sneezing and had stuff on its nose, and that is an indication (we found this out before when another bunny of ours was sick) that the bunny had a very deadly illness. Although it hasn't died yet (that I know of at this current moment), and I saw its nose today and it didn't have the stuff on it. But what I did notice today was that it didn't look as fed as it had been for the past week. So maybe it wont make it either, and then we'll just have to more rabbits than the ones we have now (which I'm planning on taking most of them to a rabbit shelter because I can't afford to keep 'em all right now).

We'll see! I really hope that this baby will make it. So that's been my week, a bit odd yesterday the way I woke up and all, and what with the rabbits, but oh well. A day in the life of Rainy!

That must be really rough to go through all of that! I know it would be rough for me! Poor little bunnies... :sad:

I hope you are okay, Raindrop. :sad:

Fig

The Altruist

I'm so sorry to hear that this past week has been quite hard on those bunnies. I really wish they can still be alive but from what I've read, it seems they met a terrible fate. :( I really do hope that the last bunny is doing well and alright. I also really hope that this week will be more easier on you than last week. May God bless you a great week Rainy! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom