• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
I'm so sorry :( I don't know what it must feel like to be going through what you are, but I just wish that you be tough enough to get through. I'm so sorry

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Got another two unpaid toll notices in the mail today for 64 cents each (+ $10 administration charge on each). So I rang up the toll company because it was an error on their part that the account they set up for me didn't include that trip. I don't want to pay $20 in administration fees for an error of theirs but the lady on the phone didn't seem to want to listen. So after asking for the supervisor I eventually got through and they took off the $20 in fees. I'm pretty poor right now so I'm glad that I managed to get it removed.

Memory

Forgotten Life
Injured myself :(

My bro told me to bring his razor to him(he was taking a bath) I was in a hurry so the razor scratched my thumb u-u
It's still bleeding ;-;

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I hate what I've done...

I just hate myself...

I'm not saying this for attention or sympathy.... It's actually how I feel...

Because you know you did something terrible when they tell you they don't like dwelling on things for too long... and then the dwell on something for what seems like forever...

I'm a terrible person...

I hate what I've done...

I just hate myself...

Because you know you did something terrible when they tell you they don't like dwelling on things for too long... and then the dwell on something for what seems like forever...

I'm a terrible person...

I know how you feel. I think the only thing we can do is just end everything. Things are better this way........

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
This forum and forums in general.

Forums are a really fun place to talk about a favorite subject, such as Zelda on this Zelda forum. And with a forum, there are opportunities to meet nice people.
But all I see lately are people just arguing who is right and who is wrong. Whether it be about Religion or Pokemon. Then people turn on others who were once friends because of their different beliefs. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of it all.

I sometimes just want to leave from the forum for a while but I can't. I just can't. I care about the people too much. Even through all of the petty arguments that are had on here.
Honestly, even though it seems to be present within the last few weeks or so, this has always been around and it will stay. Recent Zelda topics have died down quite a lot over the past few months as this 6-12 months ago this forum was mostly about such topics. Maybe it's because A Link Between Worlds has come and gone.

However, you're best just to ignore it if it bothers you. Falling into this negative mood does nothing gold for yourself and your perception f the forums.

Samarium said:
I hate what I've done...

I just hate myself...

I'm a terrible person...
I also know how you feel. And... it's like not knowing the person's true feelings about it (despite them saying it's ok) is haunting and overwhelming and just like pulls you underground until you, like, shut yourself off from the world. Thoughts that sting stay in your mind forever and never escape, and prolong the suffering. Trust me... I know. I know. They'll ebb away eventually... but sometimes it takes longer than it should...

I probably sound really poopish right now, but one of the most valuable themes in The Wind Waker was not to dwell on the past. I never really picked up on it until I played it on the WiiU... didn't really think about it much. Time won't wait for you. It'll keep going forward, while you're frozen on a moment that you wished to have changed... for a different outcome. I'm really sorry, Samarium. Please don't do anything reckless. After I was demoted as a moderator, I constantly thought about throwing myself into oncoming traffic while waiting for my bus... because I was so upset with myself for doing the things I did... the things I did that I couldn't change... but I didn't. I suppose I'm grateful I didn't, because I'm finally starting to move on in that regard... It'll heal. Give it time.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
My mom and I both woke up really sick, and we both wanted to watch television. Since she had the remote, she turned on something rather surprising... Avatar: The Last Airbender! Then she commented on how much she liked Iroh, and how she thought that he shared some similarities with Kakashi from Naruto. It made me smile.

The best part is that she's turning 47 at the end of April. I'm so proud of her for wanting to watch cartoons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom