• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
That moment when your research project has gone so far off the rails that by simply investigating it, you have become the world expert by default.

キラ

Yo!
I just can't see myself any further than this time and place, I'm failing in every part of my life.

Where did tomorrow go? How did I even manage to make it this far?

I hope joining here wasn't a mistake, I hope I haven't dissapointed anybody. I hope I won't dissapoint anybody...

You made it this far because you can accomplish many things - and you did. You just have to believe in yourself. And... You surely haven't disappointed me. ^^

I took my 3DS to work and I think someone pick-pocketed it. I took it out I think once on my break but I am very anal about putting my devices back in my pocket. It sticks out a little from my pocket so someone see it and grab it very carefully if they wanted to. I worked as a cashier at a grocery store all day so many people passed behind me.

Forbes Magazine is right about Rockford being the 3rd most miserable city in the U.S. It's where I live. High unemployment rates, high property taxes, and too much crime. I just bring my 3DS to work to get StreetPasses. Can't even walk around with a 3DS in my pocket, I guess. My God.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I found out this morning that my friend's dog died. :(

I only met that dog once, but he was a great dog. I know how it feels to lose a pet, especially when you're as close to him as he was.

I know how it feels to lose pets, and I'm sorry for you and your friend's loss. :< Stay strong, All Dogs go to Heaven! =D

My best friend is leaving a lot sooner than we all thought. We were all prepared for the end of summer or midsummer, but she told me it was in two months instead. And it seems like just yesterday I was here complaining about how my other friend was moving. God, I hate the army so much at times like these. But for now, I will make the best of these last two months.

That's sad. :< I kind of understand how you feel as one of my friends moved away due to military reasons last summer, but she wasn't as close as you probably are to your friend. All I can say is hang in there, and you can always call each other, text, e-mail, and use other forms of communication to stay in contact, because friends never say goodbye. =)

I just can't see myself any further than this time and place, I'm failing in every part of my life.

Where did tomorrow go? How did I even manage to make it this far?

I hope joining here wasn't a mistake, I hope I haven't dissapointed anybody. I hope I won't dissapoint anybody...

Thing is bud, you're trying too hard to look past the present moment! Let today be enough for today, and tomorrow enough for tomorrow. Don't worry too much about the future and focus more on the now, because you're in it. ;) And don't question what you've done and what you're doing, because oftentimes you come up with the wrong answers, dude. =P Like being useless; most common yet absolutely untrue thought that comes to one's mind when they self-evaluate. Just take it easy and don't worry about what you will do in the future or what you've done in the past, and if there's something you want to change about yourself in the present, then truly see whether its worth changing or if it is there to be changed at all.

You're totally not useless, and you are absolutely going to make it along just fine, so take it a little more easy because the harder you want to look at yourself, the more miserable you are going to be. I know you can stand as strong as bricks, pal! =)

V
You made it this far because you can accomplish many things - and you did. You just have to believe in yourself. And... You surely haven't disappointed me. ^^

I took my 3DS to work and I think someone pick-pocketed it. I took it out I think once on my break but I am very anal about putting my devices back in my pocket. It sticks out a little from my pocket so someone see it and grab it very carefully if they wanted to. I worked as a cashier at a grocery store all day so many people passed behind me.

Forbes Magazine is right about Rockford being the 3rd most miserable city in the U.S. It's where I live. High unemployment rates, high property taxes, and too much crime. I just bring my 3DS to work to get StreetPasses. Can't even walk around with a 3DS in my pocket, I guess. My God.

Aww, well that's sad, I hope you get a new one. :< For now just forget about it and try to enjoy other things. =)

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
That one school that has literally 10 people that are so ridiculously fast. Thankfully they'll only put in 3 or 4 in the 800 at Districts. But which ones will determine whether or not I could go to state...

Memory

Forgotten Life
I have three projects to do. One is Art, one is for my freaking ugly class wall(decorate them as i was chosen as the creative kid) and another one is my Malay language ._.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I never got why Thunderbird 1 was a rocket ship that could hover. A helicopter would have been more useful, really. Thunderbird 2 was quality, like, but then Thunderbird 3 was a space ship. What good is that for international rescues? Thunderbird 4 made perfect sense, but then there's Thunderbird 5. I mean, what use was a space station? What, intel? Surely a plane or something would have been just as effective, especially in the bloody 60s. The other thing I never understood was why Thunderbird 4 was number 4 when it was always carried around by Thunderbird 2. Surely it would make sense to call it Thunderbird 3 and rename 3 to 4. As a matter of fact, why was the Mole not a Thunderbird? It was used just as often and rescued just as many people so why was it just the Mole and not Thunderbird 6?

And why was everyone connected to the ceiling with string? I've never seen people like that before...

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I feel so dumb due to the fact that I have autism. No wonder I can't contribute to society. I'm a *******......

You only can't contribute to society when you don't try, and when you stop believing that you always can be a major contributor. ;) You aren't anything bad, and the less you believe in yourself the more you will end up being pretty useless. So ignore what others say or what you even say about autism being a disability to whatever you want to do, and go live your life like you want to, and that shall be the greatest contribution ever. =)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I feel so dumb due to the fact that I have autism. No wonder I can't contribute to society. I'm a *******......
Don't you ever think that!!!!!!!!!!!!! If society think you are a loss then I don't wanna deal with that society!!! There are tons of people with autism who have done brilliant things and who turned out to be brilliant people. You have said so many good things on this site and have been a bright light to so many of us so don't think you are worthless because you aren't. And you love Toon Link and have an awesome taste! So please don't feel bad Bell because you are totally worth to be on this planet :hug: <3 And you aren't dumb!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom