• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I feel so dumb due to the fact that I have autism. No wonder I can't contribute to society. I'm a *******......

I didn't know that you have autism. You don't show it at all to me. I don't think you are dumb. I think you're amazing and brilliant. People that have the most complications in their life always end up doing the greatest things for this world. Besides, Toon Link accepts you just the way you are just like the rest of us do!

Fig

The Altruist
So I was in really bad need of seeking a French Horn of my very own and sure enough my local Band Shop has an extra horn that I can buy for roughly $390. I'm actually looking to buy it instead of renting it for over $1000. My mom is willing to pay for half and I pay the other half. I'll probably come back later to the shop to seal the deal! ^^

キラ

Yo!
I feel so dumb due to the fact that I have autism. No wonder I can't contribute to society. I'm a *******......

Some of the smartest people to have ever lived had autism! Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart! Andy Worhol! Albert Einstein!

You are just as special as anyone else on this Earth! Be proud of who you are because there is nothing wrong with you at all! You're amazing! ^^

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
So I was in really bad need of seeking a French Horn of my very own and sure enough my local Band Shop has an extra horn that I can buy for roughly $390. I'm actually looking to buy it instead of renting it for over $1000. My mom is willing to pay for half and I pay the other half. I'll probably come back later to the shop to seal the deal! ^^

Yay! I always love the feeling of getting a new instrument (well, new to me anyway). It's a great feeling of accomplishment. I'm glad to hear that you'll be able to get your own French Horn so you can continue playing! That's also a really good price as well. It's cheaper than my intermediate flute was!

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
tech-support.jpg

[truth intensifies]

Don't you ever think that!!!!!!!!!!!!! If society think you are a loss then I don't wanna deal with that society!!! There are tons of people with autism who have done brilliant things and who turned out to be brilliant people. You have said so many good things on this site and have been a bright light to so many of us so don't think you are worthless because you aren't. And you love Toon Link and have an awesome taste! So please don't feel bad Bell because you are totally worth to be on this planet :hug: <3 And you aren't dumb!

Thanks. I feel much better after reading this. And I have read everyone's comments already and I wanna thank them, too. I just really hate having autism sometimes. It's due to some people thinking others with aspergers or P.D.D. (which is what I have) are useless and can't do anything at all. I'm sure I can do something. It's just that I have no idea what I should do. I get really offended over the idiots thinking that all autistic people should burn in hell. It's a stereotype I really hate. Thanks for making me feel better, though. It's nice having people who care about you and don't ignore you constantly.

Some of the smartest people to have ever lived had autism! Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart! Andy Worhol! Albert Einstein!

You are just as special as anyone else on this Earth! Be proud of who you are because there is nothing wrong with you at all! You're amazing! ^^

I forgot about these people. Well, I guess having autism isn't so bad after all. Thanks, bud. *hug*

Terminus

Ugh. My mom has company and keeps trying to get me to join dinner. What part of "I-N-T-R-O-V-E-R-T-E-D" is so tough to get through your thick head? So much for "being understanding."

キラ

Yo!
That's not the point. It's who I am. There's not anything wrong with me, but everyone loves to get on their high horse and act like I need to "fix" it. Really pisses me off.

Of course there's nothing wrong with you. But do you like being introverted? Would you rather not be introverted? These aren't rhetorical, I'm really am just curious.

Terminus

Of course there's nothing wrong with you. But do you like being introverted? Would you rather not be introverted? These aren't rhetorical, I'm really am just curious.

Fair enough. And no, if I had the chance I wouldn't change that about me. Might remove my tendency to stutter, but that's hardly the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom