• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So happy I only got one day left. I'm so tired and tomorrow I'll have a 9 hours working day plus 1 hour of travelling so yeah needless to say I'm happy that at 8 pm when I'm done my weekend is going to start!! THANK GOD!!

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Srishti said:
I find it weird that you noticed my character's clothes, and I have no idea what your character was wearing xD And during Skype calls, you notice everything, and I notice nothing xD You're more of a girl than me :yes:

That awkward moment...

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Aaaaaaaand...... Things just got really bad. Well... They did this morning. I think I know what to do from here on out. I can't imagine how she's feeling though. Keeps saying sorry for bringing me into this and that it's her fault. All of this is making me feel sick so I imagine she feels worse.

Yeah I don't think this moving thing was a great idea

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I found out this morning that my friend's dog died. :(

I only met that dog once, but he was a great dog. I know how it feels to lose a pet, especially when you're as close to him as he was.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
My best friend is leaving a lot sooner than we all thought. We were all prepared for the end of summer or midsummer, but she told me it was in two months instead. And it seems like just yesterday I was here complaining about how my other friend was moving. God, I hate the army so much at times like these. But for now, I will make the best of these last two months.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I just can't see myself any further than this time and place, I'm failing in every part of my life.

Where did tomorrow go? How did I even manage to make it this far?

I hope joining here wasn't a mistake, I hope I haven't dissapointed anybody. I hope I won't dissapoint anybody...

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Just because you personally believe something to be justifiable and appropriate for a given instance, that does not always mean that you should do such a thing...whether your intentions are good ones or not is irrelevant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom