• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Gdsjkfn I have no fricken clue what to do, but I'm gonna buckle down and do something anyway because its bloody pointless to sit and WALLOW IN FRICKEN MISERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M BLOODY BLIND BUT BLIND PEOPLE CAN STILL WALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fig

The Altruist
Gdsjkfn I have no fricken clue what to do, but I'm gonna buckle down and do something anyway because its bloody pointless to sit and WALLOW IN FRICKEN MISERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M BLOODY BLIND BUT BLIND PEOPLE CAN STILL WALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice to see you again Rainy! ^^ Your optimism is always one thing I look forward too whenever I see you online! :3

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Personally, I have to agree with Pancake here on this matter. Witnessing two (or is it three now? :?) threads close down within about half an hour is beyond my belief. I was expecting for one thread to be locked, but another immediately after? It just baffles my mind that the argument essentially continued off into another thread. That said, I think I too fell into the argument. Although I was not as fast in responding like others were, the fact that I participated in the argument simply by stating my opinion makes me feel like I caused trouble the user unnecessary trouble. And now, a dear friend of mine is banned. :c I now tell myself if what I did was wrong and if it that's the case, then I must suffer the consequences. I do take all responsibility for my part in the commotion and I'm truly sorry towards anyone I offended. All in all, I just hope that event has all taught us something important and that we learn to respect one another's opinions.

Let's not use this topic to discuss why a topic was locked or not ;) If a thread gets locked it is for a reason.

I'm not depressed but I hoped to avoid the rain but nope ..... I got soaking wet again

Salem

SICK
Personally, I have to agree with Pancake here on this matter. Witnessing two (or is it three now? :?) threads close down within about half an hour is beyond my belief. I was expecting for one thread to be locked, but another immediately after? It just baffles my mind that the argument essentially continued off into another thread. That said, I think I too fell into the argument. Although I was not as fast in responding like others were, the fact that I participated in the argument simply by stating my opinion makes me feel like I caused trouble the user unnecessary trouble. And now, a dear friend of mine is banned. :c I now tell myself if what I did was wrong and if it that's the case, then I must suffer the consequences. I do take all responsibility for my part in the commotion and I'm truly sorry towards anyone I offended. All in all, I just hope that event has all taught us something important and that we learn to respect one another's opinions.
Dude, I don't think you offended anyone. It was just stupid one argument after another that was going nowhere. Frankly, I don't think we should have participated in them, given the results.

Last edited:

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I think it's finally all over :3 The problems, the stress, the guilt, the tears. I think everything is over now.

It hurt to see him like that. But he told me earlier. You have to break yourself down to build yourself up.

I love how high we are right now ^~^

Mido

Version 1
Ol' Mido's feeling good. Finals are over, and he gave a big roundhouse kick to the APUSH final! :party:

I'm looking forward to a calm few days ahead, and I hope you all are enjoying them! :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom