• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
Things I'm debating

Taking a college English class next year.
Taking 2 Math classes next year

I don't know if I should... I think the Math classes give college credits too... :hmm:

Personally I would choose Math as I love that subject the most. If you every need anything in the mathematical field, I can always help! ^^

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
It really annoys me that people are baiting others, arguing over stupid things, insulting other's opinions, and completely ignoring the actual thread topic just to argue.

Really? Grow up, guys.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I hope this is photoshopped...

1549480_588226004583044_815500733_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Gees, I start to get real sleepy already around 7pm my time! I know I have to get up early and I know I get a great amount of sleep every night (8 hours) but do I really need to get sleepy around 7??????

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Our school's fruit and veggie program (every week, one fruit or veggie is picked and we get to eat it, as a means to encourage healthy eating). Today was kiwi day, and I've already eaten 7 of them!

Fig

The Altruist
Earlier in the ShoutBox, I stated that I just received with a Japanese Vulpix with the Hidden Ability Drought. This was my reaction:

tumblr_mn4p7ckqcg1sreq5lo1_500.gif

Well at least I'm getting noticed around here. Now I'm breeding the Vulpix to practically everyone. *sighs* If only I had a Ditto with SpA and Speed and I would easily be able to give everyone a 5 IV HA Vulpix. :kawaii:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom