• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Pizza is tasty.

I should shower.

Pity stereotypical sci-fi telportation isn't possible withing the currently know realm of physics.

International shipping rates are too damn high.

Inverted seasons.

Eggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnog!!!

Fig

The Altruist
The unthinkable has happened. I'm now on my second window and to look at my tabs! Hopefully this can decrease very soon! D:
*cough cough* No posting from anyone for an hour would be nice. *cough cough*

Last edited:

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
One of my closest friends is moving in a few weeks, and then in the summer, my other friend is also moving. Life is going to be extremely lonely. In all my years of moving, I have never had all my friends leave me. I would move first, and this is really going to suck.

Fig

The Altruist
My house is clean! :D On another note, I feel pretty darn good about myself. The sun is shining, the grass is being mowed over (I want to thank those people in my community for taking the time to mow each and every lawn without asking anything in return. I shall make a gift for them sometime soon!), and I saw a flock of pigeons splashing in a puddle of water! ^^ I think today is going to be a great day! :3

Fig

The Altruist
Curm keeps locking all the good threads. :kawaii:

It really annoys me that people are baiting others, arguing over stupid things, insulting other's opinions, and completely ignoring the actual thread topic just to argue.

Really? Grow up, guys.

Personally, I have to agree with Pancake here on this matter. Witnessing two (or is it three now? :?) threads close down within about half an hour is beyond my belief. I was expecting for one thread to be locked, but another immediately after? It just baffles my mind that the argument essentially continued off into another thread. That said, I think I too fell into the argument. Although I was not as fast in responding like others were, the fact that I participated in the argument simply by stating my opinion makes me feel like I caused trouble the user unnecessary trouble. And now, a dear friend of mine is banned. :c I now tell myself if what I did was wrong and if it that's the case, then I must suffer the consequences. I do take all responsibility for my part in the commotion and I'm truly sorry towards anyone I offended. All in all, I just hope that event has all taught us something important and that we learn to respect one another's opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom