• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dan

@Jimmy, wow you really kicked their ***. :I

I'm happy because I'm finally getting a pet croc.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I'm happy because my family made PUMPKIN PIES FOR THANKSGIVING AND WE GET TO EAT THEM TOMORROW!!! >:3
(well, it's after 2:00am here, so it's technically Thanksgiving Day)

Scoby

France
I am happy today because I beat minish cap for first time :party:

Tomorrow will be happy day too, I go to the party with friends hehe :)

bunny

birb overlord
I am happy because today is Thanksgiving in America and there will be lots of yummy food for me to eat! C:

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I am happy because I FEEL ACCOMPLISHED! :D

I just completed a bunch of Math work that's due on the 27th, in less than 6 hours.
I had to Graph seven functions...the first few weren't too hard, but I had to think a bit for the rest =P

And yes, I know there's still a few days left before it's due, I just wanted to get it done and out of the way. xP

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
This thread is a place to post things that are on your mind when it doesn't fit into another thread or its not worth making a thread over.

-I am awaiting my yearly report from school, I'm thinking that I did well so I'm excited to see my results.
-I just got a call from work asking me to do 8am-5pm tomorrow, they settled for 9am-5pm so I can have an extra hour of sleep. At least I still have Sunday off :)

Dan

-Whether I should ask Wolf sage out on a date this Sunday, and take him out to a carnival.
-Getting really tired of that lil'timmy kid looking up at me through my window, hmm maybe I should take the axe out soon and deal with him.
-Oh and i can't post over half my pervy thoughts without getting banned from this forum forever, and getting put into a insane asylum.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I seem to have contracted the beginnings of a chest-cold. I hope it goes away. I don't like to be sick.

I am sitting here with a copy of a semi-lengthy fanfiction of mine onto which is scrawled many edits and corrections. I have finally got myself up to take on the computer-copy. Unlike original work (some of which seems to be in a self-imposed edit-hell forever), I almost *never* revise/overhaul fan fic because... it's just fan fic. I suppose this shows, that yes, I really do care about my fanwork. Also, why does everyone forget that fanfics *exist* that try to put Ganondorf as a Zelda game protagonist? That topic comes up a lot on here, and people forget that some of us crazy fan-work people have attempted to answer the question. Alright, I need to go back to writing/re-writing Ganon now.

Wonder if this nastiness in my chest will turn into pnemonia and I'll die and how ZD would react to that if they learned of it... I've slept most of the day and it still hasn't been enough. At least Thanksgiving was fun for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom