• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
1. Pancake should stop posting
2. I want to go to the store so I can buy new earbuds
3. Bored, Bored, Bored, Bored
4. Pancake is weird.
5. Amber

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
What on my mind, hmmm?

Well, right now possibly getting a Wii U is on my mind, my current Wii kind of crapped out recently and won't play any of my Wii discs without an error occurring...oddly enough GameCube Games still work though, as I played Super Mario Sunshine for half an hour the other day, I imagine it's because they're smaller in size as opposed to the Wii discs. I tried using my disc slot cleaning kit to maybe clean the inside of the Wii if that was the issue, but it didn't do anything so that's clearly not the case, must be something inside that's not reading the Wii discs right anymore. With this known, I told my mom I could likely just buy a Wii U myself with what money I have in my bank, as they weren't planning on getting me and my step-brother one for Christmas...of course, with only $600 in my bank account right now, buying a Wii U would drain it to $200 or something and she didn't want me to do that--which is understandable, the reason I didn't want to buy a Wii U before myself was because of the strain it would cause to the amount of money I had in the bank, but then my Wii went and did this so yeah. Eventually it got down to her just not wanting me to pay for the whole thing myself, as my step-brother would of course be playing games on the Wii U as well, but he has no money and as such I have no clue how this will end.

bunny

birb overlord
I am happy because I have Reeses, chocolate chip cookies, and chocolate milk. Also, I've been wanting to start my own manga, and I finally came up with an idea! :3

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I am happy because I have Reeses, chocolate chip cookies, and chocolate milk. Also, I've been wanting to start my own manga, and I finally came up with an idea! :3
I know this is the HAPPY thread, but I am so JEALOUS of you :mad:

Me? I'm happy right now becuase I got a 100 on every one of my assignments today! :)
And now I'm going to play some Call of Duty!

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
That Depressing Thread

This is the opposite of the daily happy thread

If something is bringing you down just let I all out here if you want

I feel bad because a girl in my choir class said hi to me and i didn't say anything. By the way this is one of Amber's friends

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I am feeling slightly down because I have failed to do the dishes (which means we won't eat dinner tonight) and also because I've failed to get my homework done on time (I am setting a bad example for my brothers). :(

I detect a disturbance here...

...due to the fact that I have a powerpoint presentation to present or something.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I'm freezing my butt off while horribly procrastinating a very important draft of an essay that's due tomorrow.
For some reason my room is 5000 times colder than the rest of my house.
Tempted to steal a space heater and hoard it in here because seriously it's like the Arctic.
I don't think I'm going to finish this essay, ugh. It's like it's hanging over my head laughing at me because it knows I'm not going to get it done and lose a bunch of marks I really can't afford to lose, because I just boosted my English mark and I don't want it to drop again.
I have such an awful focus problem. (get me off the internet.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom