• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Most Difficult Boss.

Not Take Mirror

Sage of Ice
I'd have to say Gyorg from MM or Bongo from OoT. Both of them I still can't beat with taking a significant amount of damage even though I've fought both several times. Gyorg is just awkward to fight in the water and Bongo Bongo is awkward to switch between arrows and lens of truth all while the floor is bouncing.

Am I seriously the only one who things Igos du Ikana is the hardest thing ever?

Alright, granted, this was back when I was age twelve or younger and sucked at Zelda, but I don't remember having any particular trouble on most of the other bosses in the series. Igos du Ikana from Majora's Mask was the absolute bane of my existence. I hated that jerk. He has a move which is impossible to avoid unless you're rolling at full speed as a Goron, which never occurred to me while I still owned the game. No boss in an action game should have a move that's impossible to avoid! Then you have to jump through a bunch of hoops to even have the chance of hurting him, and the split-second requirements to do this were even more aggravating. Maybe I'll do better when I buy Majora's Mask again, but at the time, he was the most annoying thing ever.

I've never played The Adventure of Link, so I can't comment on its bosses, but I hear they're excruciatingly difficult.

The only other Zelda bosses I've really had trouble with are Bongo Bongo from Ocarina of Time (somehow I never thought to use the Lens of Truth, more proof that I sucked back in the day), the final boss of Skyward Sword, and Scaldera on Hero Mode also from Skyward Sword. Most of these bosses were made hard simply because I didn't know exactly what I was doing, not always because they were inherently difficult.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
So lately I've been laughing at people struggling on Bongo Bongo, who I've considered to be the easiest boss after Gohma herself. Then, just yesterday, I get to Bongo Bongo first time in OoT 3DS. I have...a little more trouble than usual. Then when he's dead, I look at my health and realize I'm down 10 freaking hearts. 0.0'

Maybe it was because I had Lens of Truth on tap rather than a button like I do on the N64 version and GC version...will have to try it again on the button when I have the time to do Boss Gauntlet. <.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom