• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Journeys Of The New Trainers(become a New Trainer Rp)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(Leaf or vapor for me)

The shrumish whated to battle. Ralts steped forward. It talked at ralts and ralts spun out of the way and spun it with confusion it face planted in to a tree..

Last edited:

Keeseman

Smash is Life
"Charmander, it's your time!" Jet shouted, and his Charmander leaped into battle.
Brock sighed. "You're using Charmander again? You know he has a type disadvantage."
"I know what I'm doing, Brock."
"Okay, then," Brock said, worried for Jet and his Pokemon. "Geodude, use Tackle!"
"Charmander, brace yourself for this one!"
Geodude hit, and Charmander was hurt slightly, but didn't flinch from his position.
"Charmander, use SmokeScreen!"
Geodude's eyes became fuzzy from the smoke, and looked around, unsure where Charmander was.
"Now, Charmander!" Jet called. "Get back!"
"What?" Brock asked in confusion. "You got a new Pokemon?"
"Yes, I did." Jet replied, smugly. "Go, Poliwag!"
Wow, Brock thought. I never thought he would ever get another Pokemon; he loved his Charmander so much. I guess he's pretty serious about this. "Alright, Geodude, use Defense Curl!"
"Quickly, Poliwag, use Water Gun!"
The blast hit Geodude, knocking him back, and soaking through his rocky body. He fell to the ground, having fainted.
"Hm..." Brock said, surprised at the Poliwag's one-hit KO. "Geodude, back in the Pokeball," he said, and the fainted Geodude returned. "I'm warning you, Jet, the next one won't be easy. Onix has been training quite a bit since last time, and is much stronger."
"I'm ready for this, Brock."
"Alright! Go, Onix!" Brock called, and the giant form of Onix towered over Poliwag as the next round began.

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
(I have fire dragon.and grass so vaporeon is my #1 and #2 is glaceon unless someone already wants that) Thunder used bellosom in round 2."Petal dance. Razor leaf. Energy ball. Dodge. Close range energy ball. Ko."

univpark

Heart of Steel
She walked on, heading through the forest. She quickly ducked behind a tree as she saw another trainer battling a Shroomish. She breathed a sigh of relief, and then Eevee leapt out in front of the trainer, Will.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"Well you should'ent be here unless if you got a trainer" he said looking at the Eevee. He then threwout a pokeballcar and said "hey shromish do you give up"(it was at the shromish) Will then pet the eevee on the head. Then saw some one out of the corner of his eye.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
(Umm.....if it's alright, can I get Umbreon later on? I love me some Dark types!)

With his new Pokemon in tow, Cyrus managed to trounce Roxanne. His old teacher seemed pleased that he had done so well in battle. She complimented him on his excellence in type match-ups. So, after leaving the gym, Cyrus trekked south, through the Petalburg woods and into Petalburg town. He had never really been here, but heard there was a gym. As he arrived in town, he went to look at the gym.

"Looks closed," Cyrus muttered to himself. "Guess I'll have to check it out later." Cyrus turned and was about to go look around the town some more when he spotted a girl with an Eevee. Suddenly the Eevee jumped out towards another trainer who was battling a Shroomish with a Ralts. "Huh," Cyrus thought, "Think I might go check this out." Cyrus walked to a thicket nearby and watched from a short distance, observing how the battle was going to go down.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Onix was on the ground, out cold. How did he do that so easily? Brock wondered in shock and amazement. He shook himself off, and congratulated Jet.
"That was amazing, Jet!" Brock said. "It's quite obvious that you have trained quite a bit with your Pokemon.
"Now, Jet, I present to you: the Boulder Badge!"
"Yes!" Jet shouted after receiving his first League badge. "We did it!" he said as he turned to his Charmander.
"Char, Char!" Charmander jubilantly exclaimed, running up and hugging his Trainer. Suddenly, Charmander started to glow. Jet let go, dumbfounded with what was going on.
"Charmander is evolving, Jet," Brock explained. He must have leveled up enough during the battle."
"Wow!" Jet said in amazement. Suddenly, the white silhouette of Charmander changed into a larger, tougher form. The light faded, and Charmander had evolved into a Charmeleon!
"I can't believe it!" Jet exclaimed, so happy with how amazing his day had been.

univpark

Heart of Steel
(Oh, that's fine. As long as I get Glaceon. :D)

Kuroyukihime sighed and walked out from behind the tree. "Eevee..." She glanced at Will petting it on the head. "You shouldn't touch other trainer's Pokemon. I'll excuse it this time, but..."

Keeseman

Smash is Life
"Alright, Charmeleon!" Jet shouted. "You, me and Poliwag- we did it! Our first gym badge!"
Brock smiled at Jet's excitement. He had been mentoring Jet for two years now, and was glad to see how far he had progressed.
"So I'm guessing you'll be off to get your next gym badge now, right Jet?" Brock said, happy with Jet's success, but a bit disappointed to see him go.
"You bet!" Jet said excitedly, but then realized Brock's disappointment. "I'll miss you, Brock. Thanks for teaching me how to be a great trainer."
"You're welcome," Brock replied. "And good luck on your adventure!"
"Thanks! Now let's go, Charmeleon!"
And the two went home to prepare for their Pokemon League quest.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"Well you must be eevees trainer. I thought it might be lost sorry."the he said comely.
"Well gess we have to battle "(feal free to turn it down its more of a joke)

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Menin was up to battle again, this time against a Skitty. UnHole was out for this fight. The Skitty went forward for a tackle, but UnHole went to the side in no time flat. Menin spoke the words again, and UnHole sniped it with a Fire Punch. The Skitty went down, then UnHole used an Ice Punch, KOing the Skitty.

The crowd cheered again as UnHole went back into his pokeball, Menin whispering the words again as she went back to the preparation room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom