• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Journeys Of The New Trainers(become a New Trainer Rp)

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
Thunder woke up. It was his tenth birthday(it doesn't have to be your birthday) He found his growlithe on his bed next to him,licking his face."Come on,stop it Growlithe!"*continues laughing*
Thunder continued his daily routine and downstairs waiting for him was his presents,parents,and a big surprise....

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I gess ill start in the town witg all the ash. He was chaseing his torchic down through the ash covered brush. His torchic had taken his glasses.

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
Thunder went downstairs. He opened his presents. Just the regular stuff. Until...."Thunder."
"Yeah dad?"
"Toy always wadi you wanted to be a pokemon trainer. So...today on your tenth birthday,We got 5 pokeballs and things that will be useful on your journey!"
"Really!?!" Thunder got the items from his parents. He had a bag,5 pokeballs,supplies,some money,some potions,some medicine, and a pokegear with his parents numbers added.
His mom said"Make new friends and list them in your pokegear. And don't forget to call us sometimes!"
Thunder left the house and saw Violet City.(that's the name,right?) His parents told him to take his Growlithe and head to New Bark Town to meet Professor Elm. He headed towards the exit of the city.(what the second town you go t o in jhoto? Can remember.)

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Menin looked outside, her eyes seeming empty. Her mother came in, Menin's eevee with her. "Menin...your journey starts today. Remember your true goal." Menin sighed. "I know, mother. Shada, we leave today." The Eevee nodded and walked over. Menin packed her bags, then went outside.

Unova seemed more light than normal. "I can sense it...a full moon will be tonight. However, this is the one we are not waiting for." Shada nodded.

Menin and Shada walked off, ready for the task ahead.

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
Thunder reached route 31 and decided not to catch pokemon until he met Professor Elm.
Suddenly,another trainer came and challenged him to a battle. Thunder accepted.
Simultaneously,they yelled"Go!" Thunder sent out growlithe,and the trainer sent out pidgey.
Growlithe used bite,but pidgey dodged and attacked with quick attack.
"It wont be over quickly! Growlithe! Use ember!"
"Dodge pidgey!"
But growlithe followed with a bite and scratch,and they were both reaching their limit.

Elementic

((BTW, Menin lives in White Forest, which is right next to Black City (assuming the two are right next to eachother, and you happen to always enter the one that matches your game.)))

Menin and Shada were walking on a route, when a young girl came and challanged them. wanting to battle a pokemon not from Unova. Reluctantly, Menin accepted the challenge, Shada stepping up. The girl brought out a Lillipup.

The Lillipup used Bite, and hit, but Shada easily got up. The Eevee countered with a Shadow Ball, which hit down the Lillipup. They both then used Tackle, and were standing.

The Lillipup then fell, having fainted.

The girl brought back the pokemon, and thanked Menin for the experiance. She looked up, having barely payed attention to the fact she had one. "No problem, I guess." The girl smiled, then walked away.

Menin scoffed. "This kind of training with other humans will not benifit our goal. Once we get to Castelia City, we sail for Kanto. A few contests are being held there, and I think mother told us to excavate our plan in contests." Shada nodded.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
After he caught his torchic he realized that he was not he ran in to another train knocking him down.

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
(So you are going on the contest side? Cool! My trainer is going to encounter Lance soon...)
Growlithe used ember at close range and pidgey fell."Its not over yet! Go! Rattata!"
Growlithe was equal in speed but much greater in attack.(growlithe has flash fire by the way)
A few bites followed by a ember and it was down. Thunder used his potions and healed growlithe until he reached Cherrygrove City.

Elementic

Menin and Shada finally reached Castelia City. "Ok...now to find a boat to Kanto...or maybe Johto...Hoenn, Sinnoh...I dunno." Shada noticed a ship leading to Johto and yipped towards it. Menin smirked. "Fine, Johto it is." They got a ticket, then boarded the ship.

Menin was standing alone with Shada. "If they truely accomplish their goal, I wonder what will happen to us..." Shada frowned and tugged on her owner's sock. "It doesn't help, Shada." The Eevee sighed and nodded.

Once the boat docked, Menin noticed a poster for a contest in Cherrygrove City. "The perfect place to start...soon we will exucate Operation: Contest Souls." Shada smirked, as did her trainer.

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
(I sent you a vm read it elementric)
Thunder decided to quickly run to New bark town,meet professor elm,and go back to cherrygrove.
At New Bark Town,Professor Elm gave him the choice of three pokemon,dratini,eevee ,and pidgey.
Thunder chose the dratini,got a pokedex,and ran back to Cherrygrove and saw the poster for a contest. He decided to enter.
He thought up a pretty combo using destinies newly taught ice beam and growlithes ember... he spent the rest of the day training and went to sleep on a park bench.

Elementic

Menin went over to the sign-up desk, and signed up for the contest. "Now the plan shall commence..." Shada sat next to her as Menin sat down on a nearby couch, watching others enter.

Phillip wakes up. She has marked today, her birthday, as the day she and Cottonee head out from Nuvema Town to begin their journey to conquer the Unova region- nay, the entire world! Luckily, Mom, Dad, and her brother, Jessica, had pitched in and purchased some starting trainer supplies. She set out for Striaton!

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
Thunder signed up for the contest,and decided he needed another pokemon. He had a big weakness to water types,so he looked for a grass type in Route 30. He spent most of the day looking when he found just what he wanted: A grass type,bellossom!

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"Sorry sir. I was trying to catch my torchic(it was wild nut it was like a friend sort of and im changing to britch). It turned out it was britch. They had a short conversation and he caught the torchic and gave it to him along with the pokedex. " the pokemon are to strong here for this torchic to handle (im the age on my profile acts like a kid sort of ) well Ill give you a ticket to just out side peatleburg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom