• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragon Feeding Game

onebizarrekai

gay energy
You wanted a magi? Well, they are from fully orange eggs. I randomly found one and took it. They are definatily not as rare as skywings. If you get a magi, you won't have to get a skywing.

Actualy, I really do not need an explanation, I am not new....I still need both because if you mate a Deap Sea/Water drag with a magi drag, you get a shallow water. If you mate a Deap Sea/Water drag with a skywing, you get a Two Finned Bluna. So Deap Sea/Water drags actualy have to species like that. The third species, I think, involves a stone dragon or something.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
They don't usually have a specific time. But once the eggs have a large crack in them like this:
Yt20
they are close to hatching. They need a lot of views, unique views and clicks to hatch. It takes patience… (I am inpatient for my Day Glory and Night Glory hatchlings to mature because I want to get more eggs…)

Whenever it has enough clicks. It take usualy three dayes. If a egg has a whole in it, it is ready to crack but still needs a day to pass. By doing a certian BSA, a day can be knocked off to force it to hatch. But be wear, if your dragon gets too many clicks, it will get soft shell. Soft Shell is a disease (the only disease) a egg gets. It will likely prevent it from hatching. If you get soft shell, let me know. (It will look like a crack. Click on the dragon's page to see if it has it.) Soft Shell is only for eggs.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
help my hatchlings that have grown wings that are in my signature mature! They are taking forever! I found the Day Glory hatchling abandoned with wings so I grabbed it before anybody else could. Now they're taking forever to mature…

It is a BSA your adult dragons get. A male can only breed with a female, you get the picture. If your dragon is undergendered, it can not breed. You can only breed your own dragons. When you breed, there is a 50 - 50 chance of it being one of the two dragons unless it is a breed combination like Skywind and Water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom