• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragon Feeding Game

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I know… :(
But I named it when it was a wingless hatchling because I felt like it (:P) and it turned out to be a female. ……………

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Yes I know I did not tell you. I just randomly did it and decided to start asking people before I named them after dragons. But now, in my scroll, just think of yourself as the male thunder dragon rather then the female whiptail.

Oh, thankyou! ^ -^!!! By imaging myself, I thought you ment just pretend that I am not a whip tail and that I am a thunder dragon, even though it is not true. By the way, if you get the Fire and Ice dragon, you can use the three dragon's BSA to summon a Gaurdian Dragon, but you can only have two Gaurdian Dragons on your scroll and you can not abandon them. The only way to get rid of them is killing them.

It turns out it was Ice and Magma, not fire.
http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Ice_Dragons
http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Magma_Dragons

BSAs are actions only certian breeds of dragons have. Pink Dragons influence gender, Red Dragonsknock off a day of the cycle (if you have a dragon with a whole in its shell, then you can use this too make it hatch sooner). Green Dragons have earthquake which forces some dragons to hatch, but it may also kill some of you dragons, including adults. Vampires can bite, which makes every egg on you scroll either transform or die. If it transforms, then there is a chance it will go to the donation cave. Also, I have no idea what transformation is. Shallow Water dragons can use splash. All splash does is say the message DRAGON'S NAME uses splash! But nothing happens. Which is what Magicarp from Pokemon says when you try to use its splash. So that one is a cameo. (They chose this for Shallow Water because it is the offspringe of a Water Dragon and a Magi Dragon.) Summon just summons a Gaurdian dragon to your scroll if you have all three legendary dragons. You already have a thunder. Those are currently released.

The BSAs in THIS paragraph are currently in the making.
Purple: Fertility-Gaurenties that next breading attempt between two compatible dragons is successful.
White: Heal-Temporarly protects fro Soft Shell.
Magi: Teleport-Allows you to trade and or give dragons to other users.

Sorry for double posting, but this is what splash looks like.
blank.gif

Panda, the nae is done. Tell me about the backstory you want Panda the Dreamer to have?

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Oh, that's what it is! I knew about it, I just didn't know what it was called. I have a white dragon, a pink dragon, a red dragon, a purple dragon, but not a Magi dragon.
But cool about the purple dragon, now when I try to breed some specific dragons it won't be an epic fail. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom