• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragon Feeding Game

onebizarrekai

gay energy
It is about freaking time that this thing is revived. :P

When I first got a dragcave my eggs barely hatched and matured. I almost got one of those shield dragons but the egg died right when it was about to hatch.

I got a Two Finned Bluena egg! I'm happy :D

I clicked on yours earlier when I was playing around on DC, Ember.

Must…get ice and magma dragon.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Hey marine: you have a thunder dragon? Lucky....I have an ice dragon.....Please click on my eggs!!

You are lucky because you have an ice dragon! And also, those eggs you have on your signature are eggs of dragons I already have. The first one is going to be a sea dragon with fin-looking wings, the middle is going to be a summer seasonal, and the last is going to be a desert dragon.

To Everybody but Ember Incubus:lol::

I have a bunch of unnamed dragons I want to name after members. Tell me if you want to be one and which one you want to be. (As said in signature)

Here you go. I actualy only edited one sentance here.
BSAs are actions only certian breeds of dragons have. Pink Dragons influence gender, Red Dragonsknock off a day of the cycle (if you have a dragon with a whole in its shell, then you can use this too make it hatch sooner). Green Dragons have earthquake which forces some dragons to hatch, but it may also kill some of you dragons, including adults. Vampires can bite, which makes every egg on you scroll either transform or die. If it transforms, then there is a chance it will go to the donation cave. Also, I have no idea what transformation is. Shallow Water dragons can use splash. All splash does is say the message DRAGON'S NAME uses splash! But nothing happens. Which is what Magicarp from Pokemon says when you try to use its splash. So that one is a cameo. (They chose this for Shallow Water because it is the offspringe of a Water Dragon and a Magi Dragon.) Summon just summons a Gaurdian dragon to your scroll if you have all three legendary dragons. You need a Thunder, Magma, and Ice. Those are currently released.

The BSAs in THIS paragraph are currently in the making.
Purple: Fertility-Gaurenties that next breading attempt between two compatible dragons is successful.
White: Heal-Temporarly protects fro Soft Shell.
Magi: Teleport-Allows you to trade and or give dragons to other users.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom