• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
wouldn't he just be resurrected and added to the trial if he's a threat though?

I dunno if that's how it works. It might just be people that were known when the trial started.

that's a fair point but I feel like Freddeh was legit inactive at the time, maybe
idk if he was caught up with the thread and I'm not sure if they'd do that unless they're in some direct convo outside here which is possible ig

If he's a cult then he and PK were likely in a chat together.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i don't really have the energy to read the game rn is there anything i need to do

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
we lynched PK yesterday when we thought he might be lying idk why we wouldn't lynch him today now that we know for sure he was lying

although i guess if we think he's going to be exiled tonight anyways a different lynch might be more optimal

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
we lynched PK yesterday when we thought he might be lying idk why we wouldn't lynch him today now that we know for sure he was lying

although i guess if we think he's going to be exiled tonight anyways a different lynch might be more optimal

I'm mostly worried that Freddeh might just be able to keep bringing Goblin aligned back to life.

funnier6

Courage~

The way I see it it’s probably better to leave the resurrecting people to exile since it’s unlikely they can escape both

I think for now, it's best to avoid attempting lynching PK again and instead try forcing him into exile while focusing on, who was it that supposedly claimed the Green Goblin? Freddeh? Yeah, Freddeh. I've got a feeling that maybe taking him out may make it a little easier in the long run.

Ragnarokio

i'm fine with lynching freddeh instead, since he's a pretty strong candidate for goblin cult leader

Skystone

I, Chocobo
So, minor but important nitpick: PK's death post didn't technically say that he was cult in the sense of mafia-alignment. It said that his role was a cult, i.e. potentially just in-universe. These are different things, and it does not inherently follow that PK is a cult in the sense we care about.

funnier6

Courage~
So, minor but important nitpick: PK's death post didn't technically say that he was cult in the sense of mafia-alignment. It said that his role was a cult, i.e. potentially just in-universe. These are different things, and it does not inherently follow that PK is a cult in the sense we care about.
He said he was cult in the trial chat

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
This is stronger evidence, though I'd like to here it from a less partisan source (SMS?). Did he say that he was inherently cult, or only after using an ability on you?
He said he was part of a cult, yeah, but wouldn't say who the members were and went as far as to say he doesn't actually know the other cult members.

Skystone

I, Chocobo
Why are we not at least attempting to lynch Funnier? Because he said we can't? That is patently bizarre.

We can bus funnier and see if he dies on the premise that a court without a judge cannot actually proceed. This potentially saves Spider-Man and prevents dead scum from coming back. The self-aligned clones are motivated to vote for this plan in order to reduce their chances of dying in a longer game after the scum resurrection; town benefits for the reasons listed above; and dissenters whose failure to vote sways the ultimate outcome become strong candidates for being mafia buddies.

In the worst case, after Zinger does a vote count, if Funnier survives while having all the votes, then fine -- we move on, and lynch Freddeh or PK (which also motivates them to join the endeavor).

Even if it doesn't work, then Spider-Man can still plead guilty, removing all the scum, and town is still fine.

@SMS: As I am now confirmed as no threat to town, would you consider making and providing me with a cure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom