• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skystone

I, Chocobo
He said he was part of a cult, yeah, but wouldn't say who the members were and went as far as to say he doesn't actually know the other cult members.
If true, he's presumably not the leader (or the cult doesn't actually start until he meets Traveler), so he might not be the highest-priority target.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Why are we not at least attempting to lynch Funnier? Because he said we can't? That is patently bizarre.

isn't funnier in the process of exiling every scum player from the game or something?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Funnier has proven that the reason he told me he is hard to lynch is true. So it's not really worth it. Also, even if the trial ended with his lynch we'd have to deal with the threats. Which could outnumber town for all we know at this point.

As of now, it would be far easier for funfun to get thrown into exile than it would be to convince people to lynch him. At least for the time being until he meets this "traveler". If someone really wanted him out, he'd have to be exiled, which I honestly don't see happening.

Skystone

I, Chocobo
isn't funnier in the process of exiling every scum player from the game or something?
He's also in the process of potentially resurrecting all the dead scum. If that seems trustworthy to you...would you like to buy a bridge?

Funnier has proven that the reason he told me he is hard to lynch is true. So it's not really worth it. Also, even if the trial ended with his lynch we'd have to deal with the threats. Which could outnumber town for all we know at this point.
How did he "prove" this? That would usually entail a stress test or a post-game mod write-up.

And we'd only have to deal with the threats that still exist. Based on the fact that nobody died last night (nor, even, the night before), we might actually not even have any mafia. We can determine, based on the fact that 1 town is out versus 2 mafia and a survivor (discounting the fact that the other survivors are largely de-powered now), that town is in a much more favorable position vis-a-vis winning than it was at the actual start of the game.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
we can always roleblock and/or track PK to verify who he recruited if he’s the cult leader tho so idk if he’ll be much of an issue tonight

I did block him n1 at least.

How did he "prove" this? That would usually entail a stress test or a post-game mod write-up.

It's out in the open. Not too hard to find with just a bit of paying attention.

And we'd only have to deal with the threats that still exist. Based on the fact that nobody died last night (nor, even, the night before), we might actually not even have any mafia. We can determine, based on the fact that 1 town is out versus 2 mafia and a survivor (discounting the fact that the other survivors are largely de-powered now), that town is in a much more favorable position vis-a-vis winning than it was at the actual start of the game.

Well seeing as bad guys still keep resurrecting and they may have ways out of exile it's not very inspiring for a town win. Especially considering you have a bunch of Spidey clones flipping sides on us. So we're likely dealing with a lot of threats. Even you, yourself said you're 3rd party which means you don't have to side with town likely. It seems there are very few 100% town.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I've been lost for 13 years now. I'm at the point where I don't even know which way is up anymore. Plus, the way this entire game is set up ain't even helpng.
lemme see if I can give you a quick summary
first forget about the Jackal thing that went down in the first Day and the clone mess from yesterDay

right now the apparently spiderman is being prosecuted by the bad guys we already outed/killed/exiled, funnier is the Judge (Judas Traveller) and is trying to get spiderman a guilty veredict

apparently, if that happens, all the evil guys that are prosecuting Spiderman are banished from the game and Spiderman becomes the main bad guy; if that doesn’t happen, all bad guys are released back into the game

that being said KoD is there as Kaine, and Freddeh has been outed as the person behind Green Goblin, but we still don’t know much about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom