• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
That wasn't a plan. I've been in exile and unallowed to post from the wee hours of the game until the start of today. With that said I have been keeping up on my reading. I believe it was Minish that asked about Maximum Carnage, and that relates to the claim here because Green Goblin was a non town aligned entity that aided in putting Carnage down after I laid down my life as Peter Parker to broker a deal leading Green Goblin to do so. In that game I was able to do so by leaving things in the hands of another Spider-Man. Not a clone, a legit full force secondary Peter Parker. It's very possible we are looking at the same situation here with the Spider-Man on trial and the other one claiming to also be the real deal. If that's the case it's very possible for one to plead guilty, attempt to remove threats, and have the other go to victory for those who are relying on a real Spider-Man victory. To that end I say we let him plead guilty.

Heh yeah sorry about that

So... overall, with what's come out since my last post -- and give me a little credit, it's been a good deal -- can anyone come up with a good reason to not put down SMS today?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Also, I'll probably be exiled anyway from what I've gathered in the trial. It's fine, it's just I'm like sort of accepted being resigned to making a newspaper column soon, so my energy for the game is low atm. I think dealing with the potential of a rising cult is probably the best move moving forward.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Seeing as Freddeh seems untouchable and claims to be the Green Goblin, which has its own faction, I'm inclined to lynch him today. It seems that faction is a threat to town if PK is at the trial. And it's possible he was the one that took votes off of PK and brought him back.

why him over the cult that came back to life?
You mean PK, who flipped Goblin? Goblin has been a LOT of things, but I think it's premature to call it Cult, especially with the chaos surrounding Traveller and the Trial. It would, true, be interesting to see if he's still Goblin-aligned.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Yeah, PK flipped goblin on the D2 lynch.
goblin aligned, cult of scrier was the role

I'm inclined to lynch him today
wouldn't he just be resurrected and added to the trial if he's a threat though?

And it's possible he was the one that took votes off of PK and brought him back.
that's a fair point but I feel like Freddeh was legit inactive at the time, maybe
idk if he was caught up with the thread and I'm not sure if they'd do that unless they're in some direct convo outside here which is possible ig

who are the other options that would be against his lynch? KoD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom