• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Honestly I dont even know whats going on. are the Clones ****ing eachother or some ****?

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Lol "drew my out into the open now", I told everyone I was the Jackal D1, were have you been budd?

I was talking about having you in thread and posting instead of you and Funnier trying to hide behind your messenger Min. Way to completely not answer the question though. So once again, if you had the cure from the start and had the ability to make more, you want us to believe Min is 100% town and you want to win with town, then why did you not immediately administer the cure to Minish?

Exile prevented me from posting anywhere.

If what I think comes to pass it will hardly be easy. In the original, MJ's presence made the Spidey's near unkillable. We literally couldn't be removed by any means except lynch and had a higher than majority threshold. If the Spiders of this game are similar we might be looking at taking out an innocent before we are even able to remove a guilty Spider-Man from the field. If I was a bastard designer of Zingers quality that innocent would be Gwen Stacy. This in turn will trip SMS into full Jackal and likely see him return from exile. Then the real battle will begin. But removing every other threat in this one fell swoop would likely be worth the trade off. Tevish, you said you knew his weakness. How off the mark is my thinking in regards to that matter?

This is the dumbest **** I've ever heard. If you believe the path to victory is through Gwen Stacy, then why not just off the Jackal now and save us some grief? A fun little tidbit that KoD passed on from the trial is that absolutely none of the outed threats have a method of killing. That's why our only night death so far has been through KoD himself via Ex. Gwen's death might trigger a Jackal, but it also might be the straw that breaks every spider clones back. Right now we are in a situation where the returns are extremely minimal and if we can handle a near unkillable town threat Parker, then we can easily handle them. The only thing it's going to cost us is a little extra time and effort.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I was talking about having you in thread and posting instead of you and Funnier trying to hide behind your messenger Min. Way to completely not answer the question though. So once again, if you had the cure from the start and had the ability to make more, you want us to believe Min is 100% town and you want to win with town, then why did you not immediately administer the cure to Minish?
I did cure her on D1, I didn't really fully decide to go for my motivation until I was sure Minish would say she loves me. It was for the best I waited anyway because curing her made it so that we couldn't talk on Discord anymore.

Storm

I did cure her on D1, I didn't really fully decide to go for my motivation until I was sure Minish would say she loves me. It was for the best I waited anyway because curing her made it so that we couldn't talk on Discord anymore.
we all know Minish's Only Love is Exlight. Hollywood Mafia Proved this

Storm

and Maybe's Rubik's Brother too, but thats beyond the point, and Rubik's Brother isnt here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom