• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Best Ocarina Song

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
It's The Nocturne of Shadow for me. It has like this dark feel, but it's a beautiful song to hear.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Zelda's Lullaby.

Why? It's a song of the Royal Family, a song that soothes Zelda to sleep when she was a baby, a song that shows the path to Ganon's destruction. Basically it's the song that symbolizes Zelda herself. The tune is soothing and calming. It calms me down.

Sstorm

Some Legends Never Die...
Serenade of Water has always been my favorite song from any Zelda game. I really like Nocturne of Shadow, Requiem of Spirit, the Song of Healing, and Elegy of Emptiness as well. Pretty much every ocarina song in the series is very good, although the Song of Soaring from MM was one I never really liked.

X

xeno_9696

Saria's song it has a beat to it and its fun to play it alot

I

IamGingerQueen

Song of Storms is my favorite, I mean I love them all and depending on my mood others can be my favorite but I always have a soft spot for song of storms!

P

potatozelda

The Song of Time is my personal favorite; it's gentle, but also haunting at the same time. It also fit very well with the Temple of Time in both OoT and TP, very majestic.

McBlizzy

Happy Mask Salesgirl
Song of Storms was hands down my favorite Ocarina song! It was one of the few songs that got passed onto Majora's Mask and it was so cool getting too because it always did something powerful!

In Ocarina of Time it caused the well to dry up, giving you access to the mini shadow temple

In the Majora's Mask it was the song that completely cleansed Ikana Canyon, THAT was a cool cutscene!

THE SONG OF STORMS Just sounds so powerful itself! It also was convenient if you planted a been sprout and didn't have any bottles of water you could just play that song and the sprout would grow!

The songs for the temples were cool, but you only really used them once, you can get more than one use out of the Song of Storms!

Kungfuyu24

Metanna! Nurunna!
Ah, Link's Awakening's Ballad of the Wind Fish hands down.

That song should tug the heartstrings of any who played LA.

L

LordHershebel

Song of Healing by far, it has a creepy, melodic tone while remaining completely innocent, as it is about Healing.

I have so many!
1. Requiem of Spirit, cause it sounds so soothing and, spiritual. And i loved the Spirit Temple! And the Gerudo Desert, ESPECIALLY in TP.
2. Song of Time, cause it calms me down and helps me relax so i can do hard things, like when i was REALLY frustrated in Fire Temple, and i played it and passed that part!
3. Song of Storms, cause its an epic tune, and, you can even make it rain inside of a temple!:xd:
4. Saria's Song, cause it gives me nostalgia for some reason. I was so happy when Skull Kid (TP one) played it and it sounded SO relaxing and awesome! (not to mention the Sacred Forest Meadow in TP feels so calm and spiritual. Even my dad likes that song!)
5. Song of Healing (MM) it sounds once again, spiritual, as well as dark.

Z

ZZhobbit

Nocturne of Shadow...FTW I don't understand why it isn' remixed more often cuz I loves it
Requiem of Spirit is a close second

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
I liked the sound of Saria's Song best, but I liked the use of the Prenude of Light the best. I used it alot to warp back to the Temple of Time so I can turn back into a kid and mess around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom